Reviews for AfterMagic
LupineMoon chapter 1 . 4/8
I am very intrigued by this fic. Not often you see Percy as the central figure.
TearyPhoenix chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
beautiful chapter
TearyPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
you beautiful person
Rose Unspindle chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I do love this one. I mean, losing Fred, I still remember being shocked when he died in the book, having to reread the section several times for it to really compute.
TheBookwormBakery chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
*tearful applause* Don't ever stop writing.
Katana Sundancer chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Wow. The Percy backstory? My new head canon. This. Thank you!

You're right - such a tight knit family as the Weasleys would have a much harder time recovering from their grief. Their strength is built on a foundation that has each family member as a pillar of support. Take one away, and eveything will be unstable for a while, until either the weight is redistributed - or the whole thing collapses.

Thanks very much for writing this.
ThatKnight64 chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
This was so touching. I was tearing up throughout the entire story. Best tribute to Fred and the Weasley clan ever!

The coat of Arms was an unexpected touch that just fit so perfectly with the moment and he it was incorporated with Victoire's naming was fabulous. I have to say that I am quite impressed with your writing. Everything I read of yours gets me involved whether with laughs or tears its all so engaging. Often when I'm reading peoples stories I get to parts where I just skip over but not once since I've started reading your work have I felt the need to do so. Your characters even when they are doing foolish things or being moody are somehow still likeable and I have to say that is quite incredible.

Keep up the fantastic stories!
Spazzy Princess chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Wow! This is a really great story! :D I loved that you fleshed out the Weasleys so much more, as well as Angelina. I've got to say, my favorite PoV was probably Harry's in the beginning. It gave a clear sense of what was going on and helped give me an idea of what Harry's life will be like. I know the story is more about Percy and George and Fred, but Harry's PoV was my fave. Maybe because he's so familiar. :3

Anyways, that's not to say that I didn't like the rest of the story, XDD. I loved it! It was a great plot line, and I really liked that you mixed in some Arthurian legends. :D Now I'm off to read Al's story!
Majerus chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
A wonderful finish/lead in for Albus Potter...

I really like your take on JKR's 'verse/characters,

thank you for sharing so much!

Majerus chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
I really enjoyed the explanations, but your method/questions that led to your story are fascinating.

Thanks so much for sharing, both your imagination and your process :)

Majerus chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Nice in-between. I like your ideas of differences in twins. Mine are fraternal, and boy & girl at that, so it's sometimes hard to find things they will allow to be similar LOL. The distinctive pair that were Gred and Forge will always bring a smile, it was a loss that somehow tempered the fact that so few others fell in the final battle.

Bittersweet, one of JKR's better decisions... still sucks though. *sigh*
Majerus chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Well done, great power scenes and a fitting Morgana :)

Majerus chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I like your take on the R/Hr relationship.

I still don't like the pairing lol.

Hermione always ran to Harry first, always asked about him, sought him out, stayed loyal... *shrugs*

Back to Your reality :)

Good pacing, fun story thus far!

Majerus chapter 3 . 7/10/2011