Reviews for Solstice
simran.dhodi0003 chapter 26 . 8/10/2015
This book is lovely.I had an exceptional time reading it.I would also love it if you could continue the story about the Cullen's, Winter's and Black's lives you weren't interested to share it publicly,I would still love it if you could send me a copy because I really enjoy your work and think its thanks for this book.I love it...
Guest chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Awesome story!
PhoenixBird chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. I loved it. LOVED. IT. Loveditloveditloveditlovedit loveditlovedit. I am crying, this book was so beautiful and powerful and this is coming from a person who runs from the room screaming with their eyes closed whenever a cheesy romance movie even comes into the same room.
I'm browsing the fanfic list

OMIGOSH YOU MADE A SEQUEL
Look for my review soon. You are very talented! eeep so excited to read the other one
PhoenixBird chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MUST
READ
CHAPTER
GETTING
DIZZY
PhoenixBird chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
THIS IS SO POWERFUL! I am SOBBING RIGHT NOW.
MerBear chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ok this is by far the best fan fiction about Renesme. Amazing writer! Could totally be apart of the Twilight series! Love it.
wheresthewolf chapter 26 . 11/19/2011
This is the FIRST twilight fan fic I've read and I love it! The prom king and queen part made my night!
acdc00420 chapter 26 . 9/20/2011
i liked the story alot really you dealt with some things well and you kept the fluffy non sense to a lil bit of minimum lol im a dude so im grate ful for that and i also liked the story line alot it made alot of sense and wasnt much of a reach from the actual story very few people do they either give you a bunch of fluff about jake and nessie and things that dont matter or they reach really really far from the actual books you hada good balance
dracosnumber1girl chapter 26 . 7/16/2011
Absolutely lovely. I'll give a proper review after I've read the sequel!
allred12 chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
This was so good, and I'm so happy that you tied up all the loose ends with Leah imprinting too. Awesome job!
DisneyRBD chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
I sighed again and turned to my mother. "Mom, can you do me a favour?"

"Sure."

"Shoot me."

"Ha. Right, and leave me alive to go shopping with them?"

"Fair point," I admitted.

I love that quote! Very funny!
TraceyLuvTwilight chapter 26 . 2/13/2011
Great story, love it, but the time line seemed off.

Love to see a few out takes or fluff works.
Katelina chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
Fantastic story! Loved it :)
Lararms09 chapter 25 . 1/24/2011
I've loved this story so much! It has kept my interest and I loved your twist to it. My one problem was with this chapter though. I strongly believe that none of the Cullens would drink human blood, even donated, unless they had no choice, like when Bella was pregnant. That's my only issue. Other than that, I love your fanfic!
InspireInspireInspire chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
So I was looking for a story that wasn't all about sex, I wanted to read a normal one for once so I looked under the K section and found this WONDERFUL story. I'm not one to read fanfictions with other characters but these ones have a believable connection with the Cullens. I mean it IS possible that there could be a vampire out there that Jasper changed and who didn't get disposed of. I mean, the characters seem to fit now and you got all the details down. I really like this (: it's looking really good so far and when I can I'll read some more. I've taken a liking to Ian, not the name I was expecting for him but his character intrigues me and I'm only on chapter two. Great work adn the Twilight characters seem to have great personalities. Bottom line, I think I'm going to love this fanfiction (: