Reviews for Your sarcasm is not helping!
royslady51 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Updates would a good thing.
pedomellonaminno chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Is there any point in asking for a continuation, or has been entirely forgotten and I don't know this because I miss things sometimes?
PsychoWing chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Interesting. I'd love to see how this turns out.
Charlizard chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
oh my god awesome. love all ur doctor ones, im in full support.
IceDragon1095 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Are the Skang the same guys from the Agitha Christe episode?

Oh silly Skang, trying to feed off people that will be missed...I don't Sam will go to the lecture, she'll probably stay with the Doctor to help... _
Scarlett De Fontaine chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Coolios! It's awesomeness!
Scarlett De Fontaine chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
First off, shit is not exactly K rated. Next, it's kinda freaky how much like me your character is... I love the humor.

Off to the next chapter!
Genuka chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
ACk! you can't stop there! where's the next chapter?" What happens? I have to know! Update soonest!
LilacFaLaBraue chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Hello Chibi!Nine! Say hi to Chibi!Five and Angry!Hurt!Chibi!Seven. I lost Angry!Hurt!Chibi!Seven and Chibi!Five hasn't visited for a long time.
Aireon Maris chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Aw... more please! I love Sam!
BellsAndRoses chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Good story so far! I like how you've tied in an older version of the Doctor into the story. I really enjoyed Sam figuring out how to get through the deadlock sealed door when the Doctor couldn't. Well done so far, and I look forward to future chapters.
Sanguine Ink chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
I always loved the idea of the Doctor traveling with former companions' descendants. Lovely story! )
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Cool story you've got here. I think I'll stick around and see what happens next!

Keep up the good work!
Ladey Jezzabella chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
I am really loving this so far! Sam is really funny and so is the story!

Can't wait for an update!

Jess x
Teish chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
I really love Sam! Glad you posted another chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »