Reviews for Just A Little Too PC
Perfect!
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great and well written insight into the sick climate of our western world. Leave it to Mork to point out the faults in what is supposed to be the most humane way to treat one another...
dabzzygirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was VERY good! I loved it! Well done!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great subject for your story :) It was fun to read and it seemed very in-character.

Also glad to find there actually IS a section for Mork&Mindy fanfic! Keep writing!
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
An excellent story! It's interesting that an alien is able to see the distress of being politically correct a lot more clearer than most humans.

Hehe. I didn't even know there was a Mork and Mindy section. Nice.
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Man oh man, I detest being (she says through clenched teeth and chokes on the words) pollitically correct! Excellent look at how PC our society has become through an alien's POV!
Stacey the FLE chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was really good, thanks for being one of few people that actually write about Mork and Mindy.

Shazbot! I'm still distraught over the fact that there are only three Mork and Mindy fan fics.
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
PC drives me crazy too! Thank you for your little story...it makes its point perfectly!
Theodore Barrington chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Yeah...screw being Politically Correct...i have enough trouble being grammatically correct.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I liked this. Good job.
Amythista chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
: ) we are pc. I mean, Im Jewish, but I can put up with that stuff. Thank you for another Mork and Mindy ff, there aren't too many. Good story!
The God Squad chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
poor Mork he definitely doesn'tknow what to make of this now does he?