Reviews for Incredible
beheheh chapter 3 . 1/13
Oh I love how you put Harry's power into perspective, and how the story describes Harry as a naturally powerful wizard and not really OP as most stories do, where he is outright godly and knows that he is, but from the looks of it it seems the gamma radiation has made him even more powerful, THATS AWESOME! I lvoe this story, really enjoying it :)
beheheh chapter 2 . 1/13
Wow I didn't see this crossover coming, my first ever crossover fic I've bothered reading, even though I didn't know it was one at the start, its definitely better than the summaries of HP - x-men or starwars crossovers, this one seems very real in the world of HP and I like the POVs being had in regards to the magical world.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Why didn't Harry jump in the trench and THEN raise a shield?
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
So...did this get rid of Harry's horcrux?
bikermo chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Its been so long, but you really need to finish this and a few others. How can we regenerate your interest? Cash is out. Most of us ain't got none. Property, pretty much the same. So all we got is worshipful attention. Would that work?
l4w chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
The Harry Potter crazy luck is at work and I really liked how the hair growth was worked into the story
Hoping for more
Philosophize chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
I hope you keep writing this...
MayumiRose chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
This story is quite interesting, and I do hope that you come back to add more to it one day. I've loved all of the other stories of yours that I've read!
yrfgd chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Just re-read this story and I sure wish you had continued with it. Interesting premise & powers for Harry.
Debate4life chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Great story, really hooked me...
heith.hill chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I love it! Please continue with this story.
Nanashi113 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
interesting
mrpietan chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
alright. you need to continue this one
dfpepper50 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed the story as far as it goes. Even though I suspect that it will not be completed, I would still like to know where it goes. I wish I could get your notes on the direction Harry's changes take, and how he and Hermione move into the future.

Your writing has always entertained me and for that I thank you.
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
This is such a great concept.. with tantalizing hints of so much more.. I really wish there were more.

Thanks for posting.