Reviews for Incredible
Jim Red Hawk chapter 2 . 9/16
You or Fury made a mistake. Potter should be an Ancent and Noble house as well. I had to nit pick to find a goof.

Cayar chapter 3 . 6/30
This, I like this. Since you haven't updated this in a while, I humbly submit a request that you either continue, cancel, or put on hiatus this story.
BarbedCaress chapter 3 . 6/17
Aw... damming!
Want to see Harry SMASH!
Great story to this point.
Would love to see you continue it!
kyanoswolf chapter 3 . 4/27
Kudos for such an interesting take on an HP/Hulk crossover. I love the older interpretations of the various characters as well as making some of the marginal HP characters SHIELD operatives.

As good as the current MCU is, the world as imagined in the early comics had that 50s B movie style that let us suspend disbelief long enough to believe that a man would survive a nuclear explosion to become a Hulk rather than a pile of ashes.

Should you find yourself inspired to return to this story I would love to read more. I cackle with glee at the thought of the confrontation between the enhanced (Omega class?) Harry and Voldemort.

The twist of the Harry Horcrux as affected by the Gamma radiation should be interesting.
Tanaxanth chapter 3 . 4/19
Any chance of picking this story back up?
Amused that trelawney is fury's insider.
DarkSyde24 chapter 3 . 3/19
Just caught a link to this story while catching up on my backlog of digests from CaerAzkaban. It's funny because I could've sworn I had already read all of your stories but somehow I missed this one. And for only 3 chapters you've gt me hooked, which sucks for me, because now it's taking all my will power to not badger you for more. I will say that I enjoy all your stuff and hope you find the motivation to continue working on this. Oh and I won't say no to more of The Distaff Side either. )
Marik132 chapter 2 . 2/12
The only problem you got is S.H.I.E.L.D

It's actually

Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division not
Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate.
beheheh chapter 3 . 1/13
Oh I love how you put Harry's power into perspective, and how the story describes Harry as a naturally powerful wizard and not really OP as most stories do, where he is outright godly and knows that he is, but from the looks of it it seems the gamma radiation has made him even more powerful, THATS AWESOME! I lvoe this story, really enjoying it :)
beheheh chapter 2 . 1/13
Wow I didn't see this crossover coming, my first ever crossover fic I've bothered reading, even though I didn't know it was one at the start, its definitely better than the summaries of HP - x-men or starwars crossovers, this one seems very real in the world of HP and I like the POVs being had in regards to the magical world.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Why didn't Harry jump in the trench and THEN raise a shield?
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
So...did this get rid of Harry's horcrux?
bikermo chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Its been so long, but you really need to finish this and a few others. How can we regenerate your interest? Cash is out. Most of us ain't got none. Property, pretty much the same. So all we got is worshipful attention. Would that work?
l4w chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
The Harry Potter crazy luck is at work and I really liked how the hair growth was worked into the story
Hoping for more
Philosophize chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
I hope you keep writing this...
MayumiRose chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
This story is quite interesting, and I do hope that you come back to add more to it one day. I've loved all of the other stories of yours that I've read!