Reviews for Incredible
dfpepper50 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed the story as far as it goes. Even though I suspect that it will not be completed, I would still like to know where it goes. I wish I could get your notes on the direction Harry's changes take, and how he and Hermione move into the future.

Your writing has always entertained me and for that I thank you.
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
This is such a great concept.. with tantalizing hints of so much more.. I really wish there were more.

Thanks for posting.
Eisenstein chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Another fun romp between universes,
Gamma-powered Harry? I hope to see more how this story develops, even if it has been years since the last update.
Sybil Trelawney as a sharp mind and an actual fraud inserted into Hogwarts with deeper purpose? Also a presentation I haven't read before. Though, learning the all-so-important Prophecy was Bogus too - oh, yes, if it would help I can definitely confirm the huge apology she owes Harry. But unfortunately, the damage is done.
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Hoping for more of this someday...
borg rabbit chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Haiku dirge:
Is the story dead
Be nice to see where it led
Your muse_has it fled
Truly a cool start to an epic. Please just reconsider it. I picture Harry and Thor knocking back some mead. _
Lopendria chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you can find your muse to continue.
mrbelleman chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I would really love to see this story continued.
Futurist chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Any chance of a continuation?
Just so I'm clear, Harry got a boost to his magic? He's not a magic enhanced Hulk?
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Are you going to continue this story anytime soon?
Reichenfaust chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
It would be very interesting to see this continue. With your level of writing it will definitely be a good continuance.
fcp2000 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I gotta know, any plans to carry this story on? I really enjoyed the last 3 chapters and would love to read more!
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Awesome! A novel idea, at least for me. Hope that harry doesn't go following blindly to Dumbledoors tune.
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I have been reading a couple of HP-Avengers crossovers and saw your story. I've enjoyed reading about Harry and Hermione's interaction with SHIELD. I hope you come back to this story..I would love to see the changes in Harry and how he deals with Voldemort and the DE's now.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
just stumbled upon this story. pretty interesting and i hope you actually continue it. and your iron man-hp one.
god of all chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.