Reviews for The Encroaching Frost
Amber Ice Fox chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
This is a really strange story. It's intriguing and confusing and really original all at the same time. I'm hooked. :)
momoooo chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
FINISH THE STORY!...i dont think ive ever read stories as good as-

rising upon the frosted heavens and the encroaching frost

;)
Elemeffayoh chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
So Naruto right now is gonna be trained in his bloodline as he waits for the seal to be complete? I wonder what is gonna happen.
Elemeffayoh chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I wonder what Tsunade will say once they find that naruto is MIA
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Cyren Fire chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
i slack off in reading to much...nevertheless good chapter, no action or anything. but hopefully it leads so something cool...hopefully
Epicweaver chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
The re-write is turning out rather interesting.

I've rather enjoyed the detours for the Snow Village you've made.

I'm rather curious about the Masters-agenda... and looking forward to seeing some pairing development in the next few chapters.

I still hope you include that weird ice-touch-girl in this one too.
Libello chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
OK, first off I'd like to berate you for taking so long to update but then I read the chapter and now I'm sitting here in an afterglow from yet another great piece of work that is your story. God damn it, you really do have a way with writing; you know that right? At least, I hope you do - you truly are one of the best authors on this site. I really believe so. But, you are a very slow paced author as well, but throughout my time living on this earth I've come to realize that perfection can't be rushed. It apparently applies to your story as well.

Hmm, seven tailed wolf? You seem to have changed from eight tailed to seven tailed right? Because, I remember it as an eight tailed wolf, so that means you plan to have Kirabi/Killer Bee (whatever his name may be) to be a part of the story, as well? This will prove to be interesting. And, in "Rise Upon the Frosted Heavens" seems to have had a more gentle approach to Naruto and Fuyuki meeting than here, but I somehow like this version more. I found it hilarious, and really enticing.

By the way, *gasp*, is Azumi's mother still alive? Well, that is sure to bring some extra insight on what happened with Minato and everything else - if she doesn't clam up, of course.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that I enjoy your take on Kyuubi. She's not some all loving fox whose kits got taken away from her or some other clich├ęd, overused plot and after some chatter with Naruto she turns all goody-two-shoes. She's genuine, somehow, and I find great satisfaction in that.

Yay! First sight of something bearing close to relationship! The scene where Naruto awoke to then interact with Azumi was cute before it turned into a gloom train. Anyway, here's for Naruto maturing a bit! I found your take on Naruto in "Rise Upon the Frosted Heavens" to be one of the most likeable approach I've ever read - so I think I'm in for another treat soon.

Wait, what the hell? What's up with the arrest order on Azumi order from Yukio. I don't like this Yukio... Argh, stupid, stupid cliffhanger.

Sorry if I seem to be nitpicking here, but in the part where Naruto meets Fuyuki for the first time you spelled Naruto's sexy henge "Orioke no Jutsu" - I think it is correctly spelled as "Oiroke no Jutsu", according to some internet sources.

Anyway, thanks for updating. I really can't get enough of this story. It is... addicting. Update soon again, or, as soon as you will be able to.

Take care!

Cheers
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I still don't see what was wrong with your old story...why did you have to abandon it for this one? This one is just more GRIM AND DARK. Can't you just have a normal happy story? I most suggest you go back to the old story without all this depressing drama.
LinkOOT chapter 5 . 8/8/2009
Well that was a very informative chapter. But it also left a lot of questions open, but hey, I think it was definitely the best chapter yet. The one question that's been bugging me though is what ever happened to his half sister, cause there was no mention after the first chapter. Anyway Great work, kinda surprised you haven't got more reviews if anything, considering this such an original idea.
bashking chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
thanks for the update as always it another great chapter looking forward to the next one
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
taintedlegacy chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Nice update, keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Elemeffayoh chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
wow o.o so the village is coming for him huh?
Heliosion chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
An interesting retread of an old idea made a hundred times better. Im very keen on seeing this continue only because its so good to read