Reviews for Dragon Riders
healer chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
hi
Darkfairy102 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
You've got my vote! you should totally make a sequel.
wierdperson chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
i like the summary for dragon home...
AdrianetheWarrior chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
OMG!

You need the sorcerss to make a fake image of storm and capture Adriane and Have Zach "faithfully" rescue them

this is so good! you need to post more often
Warrior-Wolf1 chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
wow . . . awesome story! if i could make a small suggestion? if you could slow down the story just a little? (like lower the 1 hour 10 minutes thing?) and put in a little more description? but honestly, this story rocks!
DrenFan6.023 chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
Please! ! I am reviewing a lot because you said the more reviews you get, the quicker you'll post! And I want you to post the new summary for my idea! And please, If you do use my idea, please give me credit!

DrenFan6.023 chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
Please, don't leave us in suspense! We want to know what happens! Please, I beg of you by the power of the great Dolphin Pie!

Alyssa02 chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
First of all you meant to spell friend in one place but you spelled fried and near the end you meant to spell who but spelled ho
Alyssa02 chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
that was cool. write the next chapter fast go foreseer! go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,! Do you know how i should start off chapter 2 of the potion room i dont think marcy knows how i should.
Alyssa02 chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
just write all of the story's! wow i miss you so much. but i dont miss school! how is the story that your writing in the fuzzy book coming. Marcy's family took in a stray cat and named it Momo.

0:~)
DrenFan6.023 chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
I vote for numbers 1, 2, and three. 4, I'm not so sure. But in #1, you should have the Mages lose their power and the four girls discover their own. They should fight to get the Mage Power back, and each should discover a little something very important about themselves. Alyssa, possibly, may discover everything falls into its own balance,which should not be tampered with. Miranda, maybe, could discover that you need to be serious about some things. Thalia, possibly, could discover that her heart is strong, and cannot be broken. And as for Victoria, she could discover that friends are the best thing you can have when you're fighting all evil.

Could you possibly include this review as a little more info if you like it in the next chapter?

Alyssa Karis chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
Ha! how funny!
DrenFan6.023 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Your writing more 2 the story, right? Right? Please?

(Puppy dog eyes) Pwetty Pwease?

DrenFan6.023 chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
I'm guessing it's the Mages and their lovers, maybe? And I can expect him walking around in the villages with exploding balls on his head. Ha ha! Write more!

DrenFan6.023 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I knew it was Eragon! I knew it, knew it, knew it! O, yeah, and I love love LOVED it! Please write more!

35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »