Reviews for Dead and Dating
MiniLover chapter 23 . 3/21/2016
Loved this story! And I can't believe Eric and Sookie are going to be parents! Can't wait to read the sequel!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Awesome! This looks like a fun story! A pleading Eric with puppy-dog eyes? Who could say no to that?
Tiggy318 chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
Good story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
You make a mockery of rape and its victims by calling it a "discomfort".
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
I still don't understand why you wanted to rape Sookie. That was a cheap bid for drama.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Yeah because rape victims healed by vamp blood simply adore having sex so soon after rescue because violations like that just magically disappear FROM THEIR MINDS. Riiiight.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
I think you're sick for falling prey to the rape-for-drama tactic.
nikitta27 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
love it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Don't try to say that this was "hard for you to write" since you would not have written it unless you wanted to write it. At least admit that you wanted to write sex torture or common sense says that you would not have decided to write it in the first place.
Tiggy318 chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Nice story!
cela chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
altar, the word is altar, not alter
cela chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Eric didn't give Sookie blood to heal her? he's given her enough blood to be permanentlt bonded to her.
isipare chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
it's weird I thought I had read this story and its sequels but it seems I stopped just before this chapter '
well time to correct that
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
cutw story with a lot of angst. i enjoyed it very much;however,your use of the wor"seen" instead of "saw" was a lttle than that, it was good.