Reviews for Tragic Raven
VioletUzumakiNamikaze chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm usually an Anti-NejiHina, but the emotion you put behind your writing made me do a full 180! Keep up the good work.
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I absolutely loved it! It was amazing and sad at the same time. If this story is anything to go on, you're a great author. Keep up the good work! D (yes, I did tear up a little!)
nwyd chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
im crying. honestly. its so...sweet.
meow-ee chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is sad. Just the way I like it. I even wondered why this fic didn't have many reviews. I mean, really -it's a great story. Usually some or maybe most of the readers look at how many reviews the story has before reading. Mainly, if the certain story had a dozen reviews, then meaning it's a really good one, thus reading it. But I didn't. I really took my time reading this one. You don't need reviews to have a great story, right? It's actually on the contents and how you express it. Keep this up.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is really SAD... and cute at the same time..
blackmoon124 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was a good story. I don't get the ending though, by that I mean the last sentence. What does not every water droplet that fell to the earth belonged to the heavens mean?

Besides taht little bit, I liked this story.
HyugaStyle093 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Almost make me cry :(... very sad... Favorite!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
wow...tats so sad...i cried when neji bit into the pill...and the ending is really beautiful! great job...i just adore neji...i hope you write more nejihina!