Reviews for While Stones Tumble, Let Us Play
Naomitrekkie chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
this was really beautiful. truly beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I felt so bad for him when Alandi quickened. He lost his love to the quickening. At least he's got hope. Hope for the future. I hope that's enough for him.

this was really beautiful; I loved it.
Mel J1701 chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
Very haunting. This truly is a unique piece and wonderfully portrays the boy's guilt at being healthy and for his mother's death as well as his inability to cope with his friend's last days. I also like the boy's name as it is fitting he would, in some way, be named for Bashir.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
I'm still very confused about what is going on. Your style is beautiful, but it's not very solid. Why is she sacrificed? What does the paint mean? In chapter four, what is the "wayside"?
devan chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
Wow. It gave me shivers. Very well done. I really liked your idea - I always liked that episode & this was a very fitting update to it. ~D
Tiberius chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
You are very talented. More please.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
I'm a little confused. Does Alandi have the quickening? Stille, you have a wonderful style
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Oh, this is great! What's his name? Did she really say that in the episode? I don't remember.

Oen little note, when you described the flower you mentioned white edges and green stem and yellow pollen, but what color was the rest of the petal? It's like one of those psychology things. "Picture a flower in your head. What color is it?"

You must write more.
Tiberius chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Haunting and thought-provoking. Very good.