Reviews for Good as Dead
kyeager6 chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
Very nice story thank you k
tanseynz chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
There's always a cusp moment when one decides to commit to another, and this was a sweet one. I was caught up in this story and got quite a surprise when I realised it was over. Nice work indeed.
tanseynz chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Sookie seriously is an idiot at times. What the hell is she going to wear back to Fangtasia otherwise? Her fairy costume? Good luck with that considering Eric let rip.
Baronessjai chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Damn that was good...I hope we get to read about the de Castro shin dig...lol

See ya next time :-)
pannech chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
Ah... so nice. Is this story finish already? There is no complete in it yet. If it's not yet finished I hope you'd continue it.
pannech chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Haha... That was funny. First Pam egging Bill haha! "Your tastes have certainly improved since I first met you." and telling Sookie that the jacket doesn't fit her anymore. Too funny.

I just hoped she would accept gifts more.
mindy781 chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
I hope sookie chooses live and doesn't run. Eric has poured his heart out to her, the ball is in her court. Fantastic chapter.
mindy781 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Felipe is up to no good, his request is a little strange.
mindy781 chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
Sookie is so silly. I wish she would accept gifts. I wonder who blew up Sookie's car...fun chapter.
mindy781 chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
I loved how pam cooked sookie dinner. Interesting chapter.
mindy781 chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Crazy. You have me wondering, I can't wait to read more.
mindy781 chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
So wonderful. I like how Eric went shopping. Their love making was perfect wonderfully done.
mindy781 chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Wooo HOOOO! Finally Sookie just needed a little nudge. That declaration was fantastic!
mindy781 chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
OMG that was good. I hope Sookie realizes that she needs Eric. The battle scene was fantastic.
mindy781 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
This is so intrigued, crazy birds...ha ha ha love it and now they are calling Naill. I didn't see this coming.