Reviews for He Let Me Live
qwq qweqq chapter 91 . 6/20
I'm such a fan of this chapter even though nothing is really happening, I was on the edge of my seat (figuratively, I'm in bed) the whole way. The tension and urgency is very well communicated in this scene.
Blue Fire Lily chapter 91 . 6/16
Another excellent chapter! The tension keep building and building, and its intense to read but I can't stop! I can't help but think of the Ghostbusters quote to compare the Turks with everyone else "- dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria!" I get the feeling the end of this story is coming...and it's gonna be biblical.
Well done! Keep up the fantastic work!
xenocanaan chapter 91 . 6/15
Wow! Go Reeve! Also, YAY! YOU UPDATED WITH AN AWESOME CHAPTER! I love you! Looks like Cissnei joining or being a part of WRO is even more certain now and I love those subtle Cissnei and Vincent moments! And reunion is so close I could cry and jump up and down from anticipation and frustration at the same time! You are killing me! I can't wait for more!
damagectrl.07 chapter 90 . 5/22
Great chapter!

Just leaving a quick note to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this.

You always leave me excited for the next chapter! I look forward to the next update, as always.
qwq qweqq chapter 90 . 5/2
This is very well done, as usual. Emotional and deep, but not sad, exactly. More apprehensive and reflective?
xenocanaan chapter 90 . 4/30
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait to read more! The anticipation of being so close to the end is killing me!
damagectrl.07 chapter 89 . 3/24
Interesting and amusing interactions on this one. Loved the tonberry story. Hilarious but poor Cissnei.

I look forward to the next chapter!
qwq qweqq chapter 89 . 3/4
That story about Cuddles...
xenocanaan chapter 89 . 3/1
I really shouldn't have read this in public! I was trying so hard to to burst out laughing at Fluff Fluff McFleffster, a.k.a. Cuddles, that it really hurt. But you made my day! I can't wait to read more! Especially with Vincent and Cloud!
damagectrl.07 chapter 88 . 1/16
Whoa, Cissnei. So brave for standing up against Veld! So freaking badass. You make me love her even more, you just write her so well.

Kunsel is also a bit of an underrated character so I definitely love seeing more of him too.

Thank you for an amazing update and happy new year! As always, I'm excited for the next chapter!
qwq qweqq chapter 88 . 1/8
update!
xenocanaan chapter 88 . 1/8
I'm really glad Cissnei finally took a stand. No matter what for and I know she kind of had in more subtle ways before, but I think she deserves a lot more credit than people seem to be willing to give her since she has pretty much been on her own with only a little help here and there.

I hope you had a great holiday! I can't wait for the next chapter! I was kind of waiting for Kunsel or Cissnei to make a joke about Zack and how he'd be reacting in that situation.
qwq qweqq chapter 87 . 12/15/2015
squee update.
xenocanaan chapter 87 . 12/14/2015
Filler or not, it is great! I love Vincent! And I love you for writing this story!
MoonShadow396 chapter 86 . 11/25/2015
I just recently found this story and its prequel, I have to say I'm in love with them! For this one alone I started reading last night and just now finished it, I couldn't stop reading. I did miss the interactions Cissnei/Jessie had with Cloud from the first story but there really wasn't anywhere to have them in this one since it is following the game. I can only hope to see how Cloud and all the others will react to Jessie's story when she comes clean. I really really hope that you will do a sequel to this, mostly because I love what you have so far and I'd be interested to see how Jessie being alive might change things for the events of Advents Children.