Reviews for He Let Me Live
adrius.pengramic chapter 2 . 6/10
There's one thing I always liked about your writing, and it's your colorful and amusing analogies that really add life to the characters. I feel a little attached to Cissnei already, and I've only read two chapters. Seems like she has a deep reservoir of strength and pain, and I find that compelling. Now I should really go back and read the prequel to this!
Kelana-ti chapter 84 . 6/6
He he. So much fun seeing the pack's reaction to Vincent.
xenocanaan chapter 84 . 6/4
Like I said last time, I can't help but like Vincent and Cissnei together. I'm also seriously anticipating Cissnei's reunion with Cloud and the others. THAT is going to be interesting. Also the whole Advent Children affair. Good work as always!
VendettaSmiles chapter 84 . 6/4
Eeep! An update! This makes my day!

~ Vendetta
Rated R chapter 83 . 5/25
I cant believe i have been reading this fic since 2008 from my old account (granted, i only started picking up through the later chapters recently) but holy hell, I have finally caught up to the latest chapter and I absolutely and completely adore you for putting so much effort into this fic, seriously. Bless you. I loved how you included Kunsel in this somehow (because wow their mutual friendship with Zack, ugh heartbreaking) and how you connected Denzel as well. Just. I hope you never get tired of writing this, at least, until the end. (:
JessMusicNote chapter 83 . 5/24
I've been regularly reading this story since you uploaded the first few chapter, and everything is getting so close now and I can't help being excited, though, it still might be Christmas before we get the reunion chapter, but I've waited years, I can wait a few more months
damagectrl.07 chapter 83 . 5/15
Glad to see this update!

It's good for Cissnei that she finally wants to face her fears, and that she wants to stop running away. She's come so far! I'm actually really excited to see how the meeting will turn out.

Great chapter! As always, I look forward to the next one!
VendettaSmiles chapter 83 . 5/15
So glad to see this update. I have been wondering when the next update would come out and am very excited that it has arrived. Love the tension as she anticipates facing AVALANCHE again.

VendettaSmiles
xenocanaan chapter 83 . 5/14
I can't help but smile everyone I get the update alert for this story. I'm also beginning to ship Cissnei with Vincent, though I know it's unlikely. They just play off eachother well. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ciss chapter 82 . 4/3
THIS FIC IS AMAZING.

Was reading this and I Let Them Go these past few days and WOW, just WOW. Can't even begin to explain the brilliance of this. Keep it up!
xenocanaan chapter 82 . 3/19
Sorry for the late review. I loved the chapter and am anticipating the inevitable reunion.
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 2/13
Ooh, something from Cissnei's perspective, very intriguing. You nail first-person narrative very well, usually in not into narration but the way you give us a snapshot of what's going on inside the character's head as she presumably lies in a coma is very flowing and makes for great readability. It's nice to see something in the realm of "Before Crisis" for a change. Keep it up!
damagectrl.07 chapter 80 . 12/18/2014
Hey I'm back! Well, you've got me absolutely hooked, I almost couldn't put it down. Good thing I'm on vacation so I have all the time in the world to devour this amazing piece of fanfiction. Seriously. You did not disappoint, and I didn't expect you to.

I love where the story is going. Your portrayal of Cissnei is flawless. I love how you write her and you've made me love her even more! I'm glad she was finally able to get rid of Scarlet once and for all. I'm excited to see Cissnei/Jessie reunited with AVALANCHE again.

Looking forward to your next update! I hope real life stuff won't be too hard on you. I wish you all the best in all your endeavors. Oh, and thank you for writing this. Really. You put so much effort into this and I'm so happy I got to read a story as awesome as this :)
Riemann Hypothesis chapter 79 . 9/26/2014
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! If this story ends at the conclusion of FF7, then I'm sad to see this story possibly ending soon.
xenocanaan chapter 79 . 9/25/2014
I have bugged you about this pretty much since the beginning, but is Cissnei finally about to be reunited with Cloud? And new question, at least from me, do you have any plans to go on into Advent Children or Dirge of Cerberus?