Reviews for He Let Me Live
Ekaterine chapter 92 . 11/25/2016
4 years. I've been following this fic for 4 years. In that span of time, I've re-read this and 'I let them go' over and over again because I just love the way you write. The way you characterize your characters. I more or less get on just to check whether you've updated.

Thank you for continuing this fic. I look forward to future updates and possible sequels(pls) you may have in store!
red-rocks11 chapter 92 . 9/12/2016
I'm really glad for the update! I like this long chapter and the flying highwind part felt really intense! Hope to see a new chapter soon but I understand if you're busy. Just wanted to say you're an amazing writer and I'm really enjoying your story SageQuill. :)
damagectrl.07 chapter 92 . 8/29/2016
Great update! Definitely one of my favorite chapters so far. Very action-packed! Cissnei works so well with Avalanche. I just love what you've done with her character. Can she get any more badass?! The end of this chapter though...that cliffhanger! I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. I know it will be worth the wait, as always! Thanks for the fantastic update.
qwq qweqq chapter 92 . 8/24/2016
I was going to say that words cannot describe how the chapter was, but on a site full of fiction, I figured I had to try (and that seemed as good a starting point as any. Crack a joke, share a bit of thought processing, lighten the mood, you know. Even these sentences are carefully calculated!).

In terms of content, you've done very well in conveying the events in what could have become a very technical chapter full of, well, technical stuff. Repair a broken thing, big whoop. But it's done in a very engaging fashion and the time pressure is constantly in the background. That is very well done. The exact details of the timing, I'm sorry to say, are slightly lost - fifteen hours to boot-up, but at that time, the number in your readers' heads (if they're coming straight off the previous chapter) would be twenty-four hours when it probably isn't. But that's a minor quibble at worst, especially considering that you've segued straight into the navigation of the Highwind.

They always say that the hardest job is that of the ones left behind, to watch as others do the dangerous work, and I think that comes across nicely here. WEAPON attack? Flip table.

Also, cliffhanger.

Emotionally, the chapter is very tense, which is conveyed well. I'd love to go into more detail but I'm a little rushed for time and have to cut this review short.

Looking forwards to Kalm.
xenocanaan chapter 92 . 8/20/2016
Another fantastic chapter! The reunion is so close! I can't wait! I can't believe Verdot called her by name. I can't wait for the next chapter! And Vincent!
qwq qweqq chapter 91 . 6/20/2016
I'm such a fan of this chapter even though nothing is really happening, I was on the edge of my seat (figuratively, I'm in bed) the whole way. The tension and urgency is very well communicated in this scene.
Blue Fire Lily chapter 91 . 6/16/2016
Another excellent chapter! The tension keep building and building, and its intense to read but I can't stop! I can't help but think of the Ghostbusters quote to compare the Turks with everyone else "- dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria!" I get the feeling the end of this story is coming...and it's gonna be biblical.
Well done! Keep up the fantastic work!
xenocanaan chapter 91 . 6/15/2016
Wow! Go Reeve! Also, YAY! YOU UPDATED WITH AN AWESOME CHAPTER! I love you! Looks like Cissnei joining or being a part of WRO is even more certain now and I love those subtle Cissnei and Vincent moments! And reunion is so close I could cry and jump up and down from anticipation and frustration at the same time! You are killing me! I can't wait for more!
damagectrl.07 chapter 90 . 5/22/2016
Great chapter!

Just leaving a quick note to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this.

You always leave me excited for the next chapter! I look forward to the next update, as always.
qwq qweqq chapter 90 . 5/2/2016
This is very well done, as usual. Emotional and deep, but not sad, exactly. More apprehensive and reflective?
xenocanaan chapter 90 . 4/30/2016
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait to read more! The anticipation of being so close to the end is killing me!
damagectrl.07 chapter 89 . 3/24/2016
Interesting and amusing interactions on this one. Loved the tonberry story. Hilarious but poor Cissnei.

I look forward to the next chapter!
qwq qweqq chapter 89 . 3/4/2016
That story about Cuddles...
xenocanaan chapter 89 . 3/1/2016
I really shouldn't have read this in public! I was trying so hard to to burst out laughing at Fluff Fluff McFleffster, a.k.a. Cuddles, that it really hurt. But you made my day! I can't wait to read more! Especially with Vincent and Cloud!
damagectrl.07 chapter 88 . 1/16/2016
Whoa, Cissnei. So brave for standing up against Veld! So freaking badass. You make me love her even more, you just write her so well.

Kunsel is also a bit of an underrated character so I definitely love seeing more of him too.

Thank you for an amazing update and happy new year! As always, I'm excited for the next chapter!