Reviews for He Let Me Live
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 2/13
Ooh, something from Cissnei's perspective, very intriguing. You nail first-person narrative very well, usually in not into narration but the way you give us a snapshot of what's going on inside the character's head as she presumably lies in a coma is very flowing and makes for great readability. It's nice to see something in the realm of "Before Crisis" for a change. Keep it up!
damagectrl.07 chapter 80 . 12/18/2014
Hey I'm back! Well, you've got me absolutely hooked, I almost couldn't put it down. Good thing I'm on vacation so I have all the time in the world to devour this amazing piece of fanfiction. Seriously. You did not disappoint, and I didn't expect you to.

I love where the story is going. Your portrayal of Cissnei is flawless. I love how you write her and you've made me love her even more! I'm glad she was finally able to get rid of Scarlet once and for all. I'm excited to see Cissnei/Jessie reunited with AVALANCHE again.

Looking forward to your next update! I hope real life stuff won't be too hard on you. I wish you all the best in all your endeavors. Oh, and thank you for writing this. Really. You put so much effort into this and I'm so happy I got to read a story as awesome as this :)
Riemann Hypothesis chapter 79 . 9/26/2014
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! If this story ends at the conclusion of FF7, then I'm sad to see this story possibly ending soon.
xenocanaan chapter 79 . 9/25/2014
I have bugged you about this pretty much since the beginning, but is Cissnei finally about to be reunited with Cloud? And new question, at least from me, do you have any plans to go on into Advent Children or Dirge of Cerberus?
Kelana-ti chapter 78 . 8/30/2014
Gah! No, not cliffhanger! D: Poor Cissnei. And where is Kunsel? Too tired for a proper review, but awesome chapter. :D Looking forward to the next one.
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 78 . 8/30/2014
SCARLEt You FUCKING

Dammit the suspense is killing me KILL HER KILL HER DAMN SADISTIC BITCH
i hate scarlet
Kelana-ti chapter 77 . 6/14/2014
Gah! Cliffhanger!
Wow, this chapter had me on the edge of my seat. Was kinda funny-my mom was in the room trying to talk to me, and I was just saying, "Yeah, uh huh. Sure." So glad when she left so I could read without interruptions. :D
Well, Kunsel's still a jerk. And when you piss Reeve off, he's got quite a mouth. Funny. :D Really liked the fight with Scarlet. Wonder how Cissnei's going to get out of this one?
Riemann Hypothesis chapter 77 . 6/14/2014
Oh man, another great chapter with awesome Reeve development. The urgency and emotion is overwhelming. Can't wait for the next chapter! I'd love to see this story's explanation of just where in the heck they kept the Proud Clod that whole time. I wonder how disappointed Cissnei's gonna be when AVALANCE gets to kill Scarlet instead of her...or, well, that was implied in the game. It'd be totally awesome if somehow Scarlet survived the explosion, and Cissnei gets her revenge after all. Haha. Anyways, amazing chapter!
iAMwhatIamK chapter 57 . 6/10/2014
RENO! I love him right at the end. Boys never really grow up, do they?
xenocanaan chapter 76 . 6/6/2014
I was so happy to get the alert email, though it took me a while to get the time to actually review. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Enigma infinite chapter 76 . 6/6/2014
You're quite good. Why not make money by publishing online. Is that what you're doing?
Kelana-ti chapter 76 . 6/5/2014
Yikes.
Heh. I like the detail about what's changed in Cissnei's former office. Yeah, hope Reno took those wooden figurines. Too much work went into those to be tossed...
I forget what happens if the game tells what happened to Kunsel... you got more plans for him? Cause a slightly sympathetic not so evil 'bad guy' is always fun to play with. Really like Reeve here. Amazing what stress does to people. I hope Cissnei gets out of this ok!
Riemann Hypothesis chapter 76 . 6/5/2014
Oh man, another awesome chapter. I love the intensity of Reeve here. Can't wait for the next chapter!
iAMwhatIamK chapter 56 . 5/17/2014
-I bet you didn't mean to do this, but I thought I'd mention it. I literally died when you said Reno named his ship 'Lea' simply forthe fact that Reno's look alike character in Kingdom Hearts (voiced bythesame actor, might I add) is named Lea. If you did do that intentionally, you just won some awesome points!

Great chapter! More relationship development and quick little puns really pull it all together. Dang girl, you make it sound like YOU'VE been in the Highwind with those descriptions.
iAMwhatIamK chapter 55 . 5/13/2014
After reading your new reader message on your page-yay! for more updates soon! Can't wait for summer and all the reading/writing I plan to do.

Ok, review time (PS- I'll be blitz reading over the next couple days, so expect lots of reviews. My computer's all fixed, but Word's not loaded on yet and my Dad's the only one who can figureit out, and he has knee surgry tomorrow. So prayers for him please.)

-Character interaction is golden, even if it is over the phone. Seriously, I can see Reeve foaming at the mouth over this one.
-Interesting how Cissnei's reflections on Cloud contradict one another. Part of her really does want him better, but realistically, she knows he won't. That's very human like.
-Cid and Red are excellent ('I resent that' is my personal favorite line)
-Wow...Ok then, did NOT see that ending coming.

Well done, sweetie. Praying for you and a good week. Personal curiousity question: did you get hammered with rain Monday to Tuesday? And if so, the farm and family ok?