Reviews for Little Obi Wan Kenobi
Kawazoe Kumiko chapter 7 . 6/18
PLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ finish thissssss. It is just so awesome! I can't wait!Don't leave me hangin'
PLEASE UPDATE! Pretty please with cherries on top. I loved this and I'll let you know in very picky about which fanfiction I like.
LeaSchaar chapter 7 . 3/31
I know we're in 2016 an you've updated this in 2012, but pleasse continue this story. It's so wonderfully written and so easy to understand (you have to know I'm from Germany, so my English is not that excellent). I would really appreciate, if you would continue. Because, really? You have to end this chapter with a fuc**** cliffhanger? Just please update your story... please would you do this for us?

PS.: I'm really sorry for my bad English. I hope, it's not that awful.
Please update, this is soooooo good.
dragekrigeren chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
it is the best
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
AAAAAAHHHHH! Are you gonna finish this OR WHAT?! CLIFFIE much! Please don't leave me hanging here! :(
loup-13 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I hope you will keep your words and put an update soon -_- your fanfic is so good, I have to know what will happen next.

Would be nice to have a chosenwan fanfic :P
pokes chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I hiooe you can update this now, I haven't really read it before today though, so I don't know about your previous... Situations... But yeah, please update soon! The angel part in the story was awesome, reminded me of Annie and padme.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I totally love this. Please please please finish. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Pleassssssse finish this!:'( im dying to see the next Part!PpPpppppLlllllllleeeeeeeaaaa asssseeee?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
update
SK12Monster chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
cute but... dont copy tpm OK
Crazy chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Isn't Barriss Offee more in Ahsoka Tano's timeframe?
Also, don't worry about the year. I think most of us have started reading since you started posting again. At least I did.
Crazy chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Hi ! Great story!
However, the writing could be a little better thought out. Also, I know five-year-olds, and they have no where near the mental and physical abilities you have given Obi and Siri. I would guess that they are closer to seven or eight.
I think with a rewrite or two this will be a much better story. The idea is certainly an interesting one.