Reviews for Little Obi Wan Kenobi
loup-13 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I hope you will keep your words and put an update soon -_- your fanfic is so good, I have to know what will happen next.

Would be nice to have a chosenwan fanfic :P
pokes chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I hiooe you can update this now, I haven't really read it before today though, so I don't know about your previous... Situations... But yeah, please update soon! The angel part in the story was awesome, reminded me of Annie and padme.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I totally love this. Please please please finish. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Pleassssssse finish this!:'( im dying to see the next Part!PpPpppppLlllllllleeeeeeeaaaa asssseeee?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
update
SK12Monster chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
cute but... dont copy tpm OK
Crazy chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Isn't Barriss Offee more in Ahsoka Tano's timeframe?
Also, don't worry about the year. I think most of us have started reading since you started posting again. At least I did.
Crazy chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Hi ! Great story!
However, the writing could be a little better thought out. Also, I know five-year-olds, and they have no where near the mental and physical abilities you have given Obi and Siri. I would guess that they are closer to seven or eight.
I think with a rewrite or two this will be a much better story. The idea is certainly an interesting one.
xKenobiGirlx chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Update! I demand an update! I've been waiting for this to be updated for sooooo long!

Nice chapter btw! Really good story so far!
Mrs. Kenobi chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Hey, that's Ani's line. ;D "Are you an angel?"

This is A-MAZ-ING! *waves fingers in air* You WILL update today...
RoMythe chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Well, to be honest, I really hadn't expected an update... But you just did, and I like the way it goes on! Siri and Obi-Wan. They are too cute!
Geri K chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Mace to the rescue.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
It's sweet to see such a young Siri caring about Obi-Wan, and it's awesome to see an update! I'm looking forwards to seeing what happens.
RoMythe chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
*snif* so sad. Can't wait to read more!