Reviews for Little Obi Wan Kenobi
YH3310 chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
So is this done yet? You were supposed to finish it in 2012 (based on what you said at the end of chapter 7)
hermonine chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
nice story, update soon!
Lexa-Jean-Ride chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Sorry I'm not logged in while I'm reading this, but this story is great! It's been forever since you updated it and I know that people get busy, believe me I know, but I would love to see more of this story! It's just fantastic! :)
Kawazoe Kumiko chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
PLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ finish thissssss. It is just so awesome! I can't wait!Don't leave me hangin'
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! Pretty please with cherries on top. I loved this and I'll let you know in very picky about which fanfiction I like.
LeaSchaar chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
I know we're in 2016 an you've updated this in 2012, but pleasse continue this story. It's so wonderfully written and so easy to understand (you have to know I'm from Germany, so my English is not that excellent). I would really appreciate, if you would continue. Because, really? You have to end this chapter with a fuc**** cliffhanger? Just please update your story... please would you do this for us?

PS.: I'm really sorry for my bad English. I hope, it's not that awful.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
Please update, this is soooooo good.
dragekrigeren chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
it is the best
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
AAAAAAHHHHH! Are you gonna finish this OR WHAT?! CLIFFIE much! Please don't leave me hanging here! :(
loup-13 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I hope you will keep your words and put an update soon -_- your fanfic is so good, I have to know what will happen next.

Would be nice to have a chosenwan fanfic :P
pokes chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I hiooe you can update this now, I haven't really read it before today though, so I don't know about your previous... Situations... But yeah, please update soon! The angel part in the story was awesome, reminded me of Annie and padme.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I totally love this. Please please please finish. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Pleassssssse finish this!:'( im dying to see the next Part!PpPpppppLlllllllleeeeeeeaaaa asssseeee?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
update
SK12Monster chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!