Reviews for Arkham Asylum
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Wow. This was a really cool fic! I love Jeff soo much and as a big Batman fan myself I was drawn to the title and I wasn't disappointed. I'm wondering if you took any inspiration for this from Batman's 'Harley Quinn'. I couldn't help but notice many similarities in both stories (BTW Harley Quinn/ COURTney Jester. Brilliant). However, even if it was very alike, this was awesome and just as crazy as Jeff. Well done.
for always forever chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
Oh my Gosh. that is probably the creepiest story i have ever read. and i LOVED IT! great job(: Jeff is my heroo, but its hilarious to see a 'different' side of him(:
DanaO1230 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
thats the end? i didnt get it was just a joke part, was he not going to shoot matt? was matt in on it? please clearify this! it was a great story though
Pheonix-Syren chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
O.O I didn't see that coming. Wow. Great twist ending.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
:O

Wow, what an ending. Although I do have to say, it didn't surprise me. I'm not sure why.

"...should be graveling to him..." should it be 'groveling' or 'grovelling'? (sorry, I don't know the exact spelling)

But this was quite good overall.
I'm Miss World chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I'd take insanity if it came along with Jeff anyday!

Is it wrong... the idea of Jeff in a tutu doesn't turn me off at all?

Oh no! Poor Matt! I'm scared!

Oh jeeze Matt, just don't talk.

OMG! He shot her?

WOW! That was SO sad! OMG! I loved it though! And that last line! WHEW!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I hope she isn't dead...imagine how much crazier he could get if his queen was really dead.
eyeliveonmusic chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Damn! so what happens now
AlwaysLove90 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading this, didn't pick up on where it was going at all.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
OMG! I LOVED THE ENDING! ITS SOO BEAUITFUL AND TRADGIC!
Swayyah89 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Just like everyone else I so wasn't expecting that ending.

Please do a Sequel!

First I want to know if Courtney was really dead?

Secondly,does Jeff ever leave the asylum after this event?

So many unanswered q's lol.

I'm begging you continue this.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Dude, I can see Courtney and Jeff having mad passionate masochist sex and the whole time, Jeff would have a knife to her throat and she would love it. haha.

NO DONT KILL MATT! :( SADPANDA!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Oh wowza! I never expected it to end like that but boy what an ending. It's just sad because Jeff ended up being left all alone for real :(
Esha Napoleon chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
WOW.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Who saw that ending coming?

No one, and that is why I love your stories!

You know, I'm really going to annoy you until you say "Yes, there will be a sequel, now shut up."

I can't believe Matt isn't dead.

Why Courtney? Why?

I kind of feel bad for Jeff.

I loved this story!