Reviews for The Circle
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Yay! At least in this timeline Snape wasn't condemned "Because he exists". Good going!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Actually, by this year she's already been allowed to hex him, and since she and her friends help to rescue Sirius Black in the bargain, probably got points for it somehow. How soon we forget the Shrieking Shack! I'm surprised she doesn't remember that scene with a certain amount of satisfaction. In canon, she was only worried about getting into trouble, not whether he lived or not.

And Hermione does disrupt the class-nobody bothers to study because a) she's doing their homework for them or b) answering all the questions. Snape is far too rough on her, though, and she won't see anything she's doing wrong until he talks reasonably to her because of it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Yes, it's easy for a lot of people to think that Snape deserved to be treated like dirt as a student, because he became a DE later (and was stupid enough to be loyal to Dumbledore even to the death, and after). People don't see what causes happen before effects, and confuse the two.

And for Hermione Granger to admit that she was ever wrong about anything-call the Quibbler!
TXJ chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
I will admit that the first chapter is a bit rough to read, a lack of proper introduction for who's point of view you are reading from. After that it is quite an interesting read. I think this is the first time loop piece that I have read.

Thanks for sharing!
Hypnobarb chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
After I read this chapter, I had to go back and read the previous two over so I could see where the changes occured. Your premise is very clever and you follow through on it very well. The two characters had become so much alike in their treatment of students, it was difficult to tell them apart.

Nicely done!
diamond-helen chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
That was odd, but good. very interesting and i enjoed it even if i had to read it twice to understand it!
Hypnobarb chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Good twist in the plot. This must be how Dumbledore figures out what is happening.
Hypnobarb chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
At first, I was confused and thought that this was Snape. You did that on purpose, didn't you?

It wasn't until she referred to Harry and Ron that I understood who was the one who messed with time. I'm glad she has decided to try and make it right.