Reviews for RV Nightmare
Von chapter 1 . 1/29
Damn. This is making me want to re-read the books. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Excellent!
QueenofQuill chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I really enjoyed this, it would have been nice if there was more to it but it's still fantastic. Promise is my least favourite character, she seems quite selfish and spoilt and seems to go a little to far. I was so angry with her when she said that remark about Niko sacraficing everything to Cal how could she do that to a person? Worried about Niko or not she had no right to say that to him, she is not stupid so she knows Cal thinks Niko's life is his fault but looking at their childhood and more importantly their bitter monster of a mother you have to wonder if Niko hadn't raised Cal what kind of person would he be. She is a thoughtless character and I really enjoyed this scene because when I read the story I thought that was a major downside of Cal's narration, you couldn't see everything but this is very close to what I would have imagianed. Thank-you.
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
You have no idea how much I wanted to see this scene. You did an EXCELLENT ob with it. Everyone was in character, and it was deliciously dramatic without being melodramatic.
parisindy chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
aw poor promise she didn't know...

that was great well done!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Ooh, I loved it. Short, but really good. Niko and Promise fighting was sad, but no one messes with Cal in front of Nik :)
N.H. Burns chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is really well done. I like seeing another point of view for this scene and I think you've captured Niko's personality quite well.