Reviews for Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart
SS chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Please update soon its been 5 years and I love this story like crazy!
JaneDoh0 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Really a shame you never continued this. I want to know how they did it!
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Obliviating them sounds like something the Pothead would do. If you can't win fair and square then you win by cheating. Such heroes. This story is old and not finished so I hope someday you finish it.
Ranma's girl1 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
are you going to be writing more of this fic or have you given up or something? nosey minds want to know :)
severussnape girl aka sevey chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
oh brilliant sorty please do keeep updatign a love it and can'r wait to read the next chapter.
icansoar chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Very interesting! So James and Remus conspired together to make Lily and Severus forget about each other? That's extremely shameless of them.
WeirdosOfTheWorld chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
You must be the evilest person on earth if you don't wish to keep on writing this brilliant story.
VestriVerum chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Suspenseful, beautiful, and all around amazing. Brilliant story.

PinkPantsPrada chapter 5 . 7/16/2009

This fiction has me drooling. Literally. It's giving mad crazy little girl giggles.

You should update it - and quickly, so I mustn't die. :D

Anyhow, great story!
chachat chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
this is so original. And well written. and in character. Are you planing on finishing it ?
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
What was Remus' motivation to do something so unethical? I can imagine Sirius doing it, but Remus?

Nice fic, though the changes in times were very confusing.
matrice chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Interesting concept, thankfully the main scheme is almost solved, and we will hopefully learn more about Lupin's exact involvement in this whole thing. James' reasons are pretty obvious, I would think, but this whole mess has been drawn out for entire years, repeatedly, as they met again and again.
shyfoxling chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
"Without that falling apple, Galileo would never have discovered gravity."

Er, Newton, you mean?

"It was more like a puzzle piece sliding into place. She had come to Severus because she felt safe with him. Being near him was freedom. He was her brother, her friend, her conspirator, and her lover. He was her secret. He was her own."

M, yum. I love this bit.
Escoger chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Please. Do continue this soon. I would love to see James get his comeuppance.
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Utterly fantastic, as usual! I do hope you go back and show the conversation between Lily, Lily's Mother, and Severus, though. That will be great to read!