Reviews for Wait! So my Grandfather Wasn't Crazy?
PhantomPlease chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I am sorry to say this but you are not a good writer. I do not know if its just this story or if it is you but I tried to stay and continue reading, hoping it would get better but it did not. I am sorry to say this but it is the truth.
orcafan1 chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Would love to read more
Avalongirl55 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
I really like it . Please update soon.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Wouldn'tYouLikeToKnowStalkers chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
I love this story a whole lot! Please update soon!
Exmoorpony chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
My computer doesn't work properly when I log in to my account. That above name is my Fanfiction account name though.

Great story so far! I'm definitely going to keep reading. And major Josh Hutcherson fan-girl here. Seen the previews of what he'll look like for the hunger games movie? Positively...uh, for lack of a better term, drool-worthy.

Oh, and that deep-sea Finding Nemo fish is called an Anglerfish. :) I always thought they were super cool, so I researched them.
ScaryMary54 chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
write more soon
Sonny13 chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
I really like it so far. great chapter, please update ASAP!
zachcrazy911 chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
write the next chapter already! i just love this story so much that its not even funny! LOL
Ronnie Ravenly chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
This is the best story I've found on this category! Please update! One thing though, most of the times you write "I" when it's written about Alexis, but at times you also write "she". Please decide how you're gonna write this. Other than that I LOVE it!
simplexdreams chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
AMAZING. I can't wait for the next chapter:D
Moonlily22 chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
please keep writing!

you got me waiting!

it was awsome!
Biancargm chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Love it! Hope u update soon.
little firework chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
this is EPIC! update soon!