Reviews for The True Meaning of the Word Family
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
im guessing it was his twin brother since everyone thought it was evan
H6p8gv chapter 20 . 6/12/2010
That was a great chapater can't wait for the next.
hellsbells24 chapter 19 . 6/2/2010
liking it so far
edwardISmylovingvampire92 chapter 18 . 12/12/2009
i like ur story. whats going to happen next
hippogriff-tamer chapter 18 . 5/24/2009
Hey a new chapter! I wonder whats gonna happen next!
H6p8gv chapter 18 . 5/24/2009
This is great I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wilbur Turnblad chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
I can't believe my little girl is pregnant, but I am really looking forward to being a grandfather and teaching him or her all kinds of jokes..
Max chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Man I hope my father doesn't kill me when he learns that he's to be a grandfather
Larry Larkin chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
I thought I was looking at a ghost when I saw Lucy...and to hear divorce and grandkids at the same time practically I can truly say I'm shocked...I know Lucy said that she doesn't want me seeing the grandkids but I'm going to find a way to see them, after all every kid should know their grandparents.
Melody Larkin chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Both Ms. Walker and Corny wre really nice when we told them that we were pregnant..I really do wonder what the guys are doing, I hope that they are ok...
Edna Turnblad chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Hey there. As she says this Wilbur sneaks up from behind her and kisses her neck making her giggle. I knew that letting Tracy move in with the crowner boyfriend of her's was a bad idea, and her getting pregant proved what a bad idea it was I really hope that I get alot of alone time with my grand child.
Lucy Larkin chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
I was really suprised when I got back and found out that both Mel, and Tracy were pregant. I am also glad that the kids were able to get the sweet lovers that they deserved. I also can't believe that Larry started drinking again, and wonder if that had anything to do with the kids moving out.
Link Larkin chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Kissing her. I really was suprised when my mom showed up, and was delighted when you told me that you were pregant. I really hope it is a girl who has your eyes.
Tracy Turnblad chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Hey there. As she says this Link sneaks up from behind her, and kisses her neck making her giggle. I have always wanted a child of my own, so I was happy when I found out that I was pregant I was really suprised when Link's mom shoed up wern't you Linky?
hippogriff-tamer chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
wow wonder whats gonna happen next...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »