Reviews for Without You
Ciard chapter 2 . 3/3
Serio Edward se faz de vitima de mais. Nunca fui com a cara dele.
Ciard chapter 1 . 3/3
Amando a Bella dessa Fanfc.
Jane chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I'm not team Edward. Bella can't want to be a vamp, and she mustn't have that baby who will pull Jacob away from his family, his tribe, his responsibilities as chief, and his whole heritage. That's just wrong! So SM got it badly wrong. I want Bella to choose any wolf, but not that creepy Edward.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I really like the storyline, but there are some grammar issues and misspellings that make this hard to understand in a few places. Little mistakes an often really mess with the readers experience.
TanairyCanery69 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
I seem to forget that the Cullens are vampires since you make them cry (when alice was looking down) and make them feel as if theyre hearts were ACTUALLY broken (edwards pain in the chest) but I LOVE THAT! I feel as if could feel their pain a lot more. :D
CIOM chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
what the hell you left no ending ? it is sort of all over the place ? YOU HATE FLAMES SO Please tie up freaking loose ends my dear. dont leave a cliff and say a story is complete when it is far from it.
Sam1405 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Everything you wrote (in bold) I agree with. I really hate it when people don't give Jacob any credit for what he did. He was the best part of New Moon! I really love all of the pack scenes. I also love how you en captured that from the book here and I really love this idea and the execution! I can't wait to read more!
Dexter98 chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
It's his imprint isn't it?
Fanfictionisawesome34 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OMG this is awesome!
NatashaTrahan34 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Please tell me he is not about to imprint. He is going to tear Bella part. I'm shocked right now. I've always been team Jacob. Love the story though.
angelofmusic205 chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
please continue! i wanna know what happens! :D
CherrySlushLover chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
Ive finished! :(
i watched the video, its awesome!
CherrySlushLover chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
My heart broke for Edward...
CherrySlushLover chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I think Jacob deserves some love, even if I am totally an Edward fan! And I promise, no flaming here! I'm actually loving it so far! :)
Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
yes! go Jacob, go Jacob, go, go, go.