Reviews for What You See is Never What You Get
Rin-Youki chapter 1 . 8/27
please make more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I really like this story so please update soon
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
MORE, THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY!
Jaz110 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
i think you're great, just plz upload more soon.
AppleCake12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
update soon
insertnamehere123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This story is so interesting. Cant wait to see what happens next
PearlyWirly1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i really like this and i mean REALLY like this and it's kinda funny i can't wait for the next chap! ;P
Jiin-Chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG! I love this Story so much...HAHA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE HAIR OF ARI xDDDD GREAT JOB!
hay lin94 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i love this story plz update soon!
aoi chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
please update this soon. onegaishimasu! :] Gb!
tra-la-la-la-laaah chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I wanna cry...out of laughter...you murdered me, and accidentally strangled me to death. -

Please do update this...this thing that totally kills...you have the flair of accidentally killing a person from laughter~ :D

LOL.

You have to update this thing as in quick. X.x I wanna know what happens next you know~ X.X
thegrandprincessofdarkness chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
hey nice story..,please update.. :)

ÜÜ
Alea Jumper chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Awesome first chapter. I salute you!

Anyway, no problems on you vocabulary, grammar, and chapter organization. Pretty good, actually. But, you made Ryoma and Sakuno a tad too mean, in my opinion. Well, even though I thought you were kinda harsh, I love it! Please continue your story. It's very exciting and well written. :)
ForestOfGreed chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Well written. May I suggest that the Seigaku regulars interrupt their lunch? Also, I think Ryoma is a little OOC. Of course, he's so emotionless in both the manga and anime that you barely get anything personal from him.
AkiraxArika chapter 1 . 3/23/2009