Reviews for Four Minutes
azab chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
loved it great job
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Nice insight on Elle's wait to see if she is a mother. Good job.
Sakora-Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2008

I loved that!

Absoloutly amazing, it was so simple but it was just perfect
lois mars chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
excellently written. i love syelle.
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Ah! You didn't even tell us. Well, the journey is more important than the destination. I liked it, could feel everything Elle was feeling.
Bookish Brownie chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I really enjoyed this. I think you captured the grittiness of their relationship well. I've fallen in love with the pairing, but I can't imagine how they would ever actually have a healthy relationship because of their pasts. But I like the sense of hope in the future also. Great job.
BloomingSparrow chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Wow...this was great!
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Love it please cont :)
tuuli chapter 1 . 11/21/2008

I really really liked this story, would it be possible to post more chapters? I know this was probably meant to be a one-shot but it's the best Sylar/Elle fanfic I've read so far and I would LOVE to read more - especially Sylars reaction to the news and things that happen after that - most fics only concentrate on past or far future of the characters, so it would be interesting to read a fic concentrating on their developing relationship after "It's coming". I've always thought Elle would be tearfully electroshocking Sylar, throwing stuff at him and blaming him for the "accident" :D

Anyway, I like your style of writing. Thank you!
Jan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
this is nice, please write from gabriel's perspective as well.
Defying Definition chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I'm pretty sure I've favorited all of your Elle/Sylar stories. For good reason-they're well-written and true to character. It'd be awesome if you wrote the Gabriel reaction!
endlesspath chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I loved it. You really captured Elle's emotions here. I could picture perfectly the thoughts running through her head. Congratulations, you've done a really good job! :)