Reviews for Take Me Out To A Quidditch Match
zedille chapter 1 . 4/19
I really enjoyed this! Rowling has since explained the backstory of these characters, but even so, this is charming. Dumbledore and McGonagall, both happily concerned with transfiguration! The backstory of the Cannons! Friends who can't quite relate! Lovely.
Minnie chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I LOVE IT AWWW :)
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
oh, lol the ending! Put the biggest smile on my face! Let's say this happened in canon ;)

Also loved the (un?)intentional parallels to Harry (Al D.), Hermione (McG), Ginny (NH) and Ron (Ab D.).

This was a very pleasant read, thank you for posting this! :)
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Geek love!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That end part was cute. Wish you would have continued it.
Dark Snark chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it. So damn plausible it gives me the shivers.

DS
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesome fun. WEll done! :D
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
What a perfectly charming story of how Minerva and Albus met! I love it!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
:) *happy sigh* Very good. I like this! God, I sound just like Minerva, but I prefer quantum physics. XD
minervathefeline chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I know this story is a bit old for me to be reviewing it, but I do make it a point to review everything I read. Mostly.

It was very funny, definitely humourous. Not very romantic, but that doesn't make it worse at all. Quite out-of-nowhere, but you did mention that and I love it just the same.

I'd ask for a sequel but sequels have the unfortunate habit of not being as good as the original. Keep up the good work! :)

Minervathefeline
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is an interesting way for them to met.
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Love it. Absolutely awesome - I couldn't help but smile at the end. :D
IdSayWhyNot chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awesome!

I really like your style, creativity and wording. You definitely got the characterisations right too. Although Madam Hooch is a bit of an enigma so you basically built a new character.

What I'd really like to see now, after reading other One-Shots you posted, is a novel from you. I bet you can come up with something original. Probably a comedy featuring Albus, since you like him so much, in his years at Hogwarts.

I can almost see the banners! "Albus Dumbledore: What you always wanted to know and no one was willing to tell you about! Follow Albus as he attends Hogwarts. What is he hiding behind the studious face he shows his peers and professors? Is it really true that every forty years a group of pranksters take over the school?"

Sleep on it !

IdSayWhyNot
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
So funny and so cute. Loved it.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
*snicker* It must be a relief not to be reminded of his battles.

Albus was lucky enough to meet people who didn't care about Grindewald. What a lucky sod