Reviews for Blatant Stupidity
andysanime chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Hmm, perhaps Tala should just go straight to throwing them out like Brayn wants .'.
Hiira chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Always joy to read your fic. How I hate OC, most of time, centered fanfic. I love how you bash them. Thank you. You did the world favor. Keep up the good work. :D
Enpowera chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Brilliant story. I love anti-sue stories so much. Though you messed up a fact. In a beyblading video game for the gamecube, Kai gives you a beyblade that is called "Frostic Dranzer" which is a ice phoenix bit beast that reminds me of articuno. The blade was his first beyblade, and is given a reward for beating the main tournament. Of course, that could just be gameverse and not animeverse.
JenEvan chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
LMAO xD xD

This is just damn funny xD

Ice Phoenix? O_o ... and one wonders where the logic lies in to have an ice firebird...

“I just wanted to see how many twin sisters with Ice Phoenix bitbeasts that you’ve abandoned in the Abbey you have,”

“Well, according to my calculations of the last month; 10.”

O_O xD
FlameMonarch chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
W00t to you for saying everything that I've felt like saying since I started reading FanFictions. I am so SICK of OC's! Not to mention the total lack of originality! I mean it's always 'Kaira', 'Kaya', 'Dranzer' or, a little more originally, 'Kailana'... I did say a little.

And then there are the ones with names that no sane parent would EVER name their child, like 'Blaze' or 'Raine'.

They all have to be PERFECT little Mary Jane type losers, and Kai/whoever always hates them to begin with and then grows to love them ever-so-dearly. *Makes sour face* It's like a really crappy romance novel... people actually PAY to read that crap?

~Teglan
Xx.LoveIsABlessing.xX chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
The top doesn't say complete, so you are gonna write more on this, right? PLEASE? This is a good story!

10/10 stars!
Red Valentino chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
you're not the only one! I am so sick of these types of OC siblings. Nice job with the story, best parody I have ever read. You should do more! And kai makes such a hot girl!
Dewy Eyed Love chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Great start! I love where this is going!

~Kirstai
volli the 1 critic chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
This story was great!
simply anonymous chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
way too funny! XD
G-Wing Gurl chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
ha ha serves the little B* right even if Tala and Kai hadn't been together who goes somewhere with the intention of causing two best friends to fight

loved the chapter can't wait for updates or new stories

oh and heres a scenario you can play with if you want I'm not sure if it's a cliche but the idea of it drives me insane

some OC girl comes barrging onto the scene claiming that through some deal her family made with Voltaire her and Kai are betrothed (wont she get a big suprise when Kai turns out to be a girl)

once again love your stories
dragonlilly1993 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY AMUSING TO READ! GREAT JOB!
This Account Is So Old Wow chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love how some of your reviewers didn't seem to realize this was a parody. Wow.

But anyway, it was absolutely adorable and oh, I do agree that I love Kai beating up on those girls. XD And you write such a nice girl!Kai, it's a refresher from all the awful ones. Thanks!
Mitsuru6 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
hahahahaha! that was so good! i hate those fics too! XD

i don't even BOTHER reading them just as soon as i see OC i ignore the whole fic.. XD

GO TalaKai! XD

Miako6
angelvan105 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
wow that new chapter was amazing and interesting and it was very clear to me of whole misunderstanding of kiara. Wow i feel so sorry for her now she knew truth what shall she do now? Also wow kai is sure is tough and ways she act is sure have no fear or anything at all! this story sure is awesome keep it up it really interesting! i can wait next chapter soon!