Reviews for A Rushing Sound
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 1/22
I really like the does seem strange that Harry doesn’t die or at least gets terrible injured after all that.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Different
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This. Was. EPIC. I had fun reading it, and it was really interesting. Definitely going to the favorites list!

Hugs & Kittens,

Wizard
Happyfish chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
oh hey that was cool!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is pretty amazing. Great work.
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I was about to read a completed story be Lomonaeeren and found that you have reviewed all 34 chapters. I was impressed by this and decided that as soon as I had finished that story I would move on to read anything you had written (provided it was Harry Potter - I have no idea what Naruto or Inuyashi are and don't think I will ever want to know.)

This was definitely unusual. Whilst I liked the idea, I'm not sure what I thought of the ending, probably because I didn't understand it. Does 'Death was here to stay' mean that death was going to hang around Harry for ever picking off his associates? If so, that is a bit depressing. Alternatively it might have meant that death was a protective cloak around him and would not threaten him until his normal allotted time.
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You know I never realized just how many times Harry almost died. I mean you don't even think of the troll (how DID he land without being hurt?, the car (JUST a bump?) and a bludger straight to the spine (he was barely winded) huh.
renata regina chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great story, really neat idea. I also loved your ideas for possible fics. I really, really want to read this one:

i10. A what if story. Petunia and Vernon Dursley had been trying to have a child, but hadn't achieved it yet when a tiny, green-eyed baby was left on their doorstep. "Vernon, look...we have a baby." Life for Harry Potter will be radically different without Dudley Dursley's existence./i

I'm hoping you'll write it someday.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
oh, the things you can do with this! In fact I have a challenge that I'm working on that I could adapt parts of this to! Can I? Can I please? I think this would do well as a full story only after the very end there, only after the Elder Wand happened.

This is so amazing!I love it, really really love it!

ISC
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
very cool, a little confusing but im kinda thick anyway :)
Istalindir chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
:o Wow. This does almost seem like cannon. X3 I like it. 3 :D Thanks for the story

Istalindir
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh, a very interesting idea indeed. I'd never really thought about all the little adventures he's had when he could have died, and tying that into the whole "master of death" idea was inspired. Very well done!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
interesting
Kitty Smith chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I LOVE THIS! It's amazing how easily it could have been cannon. but I guess Harry WAS somewhat "stalked" by death where-ever he went...
racierfirer0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I actually enjoy this story, surprisingly. Normally, I try to avoid stories that repeat parts of the original books because well, I rather read the books itself than a fiction. But, you seamless integrate your own interpretation of death and the original plot that i can't help but end up liking the story :D