Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Heir of Slytherin
Amaterasusanowo chapter 27 . 1/17
Okay so I was really fond of this fiction. I go to the university and have to wake up at 7, enven so I read until 2 a.m. Man, this sure was a thing. I loved it. I truly found it mesmerizing and marvelous and charming and and... Whoa. I can't get over it yet.
You just wrote Tom perfectly. It was just him (as he is from the few things we got about him, and from my imagination). Every character was feeling right, as if coming from the books itselves.
I don't know what to say I'm just overwhelmed by all this...
And this epilogue x) It is perfect. Eventhough I would have liked Tom saying "I love you" or at least "I care about you deeply" or whatever.
Your writing style was a delight to read, and I'm honest when saying that.
God I was really into it, feeling anxious, laughing, smiling without stop...
And what makes me feel even more glad if I say so, is the way your story seems so plausible! Which is how we can tell the author is great and has thought about everything and has got a creative mind.

I will stop there for I have to go sleep... Just keep on writing fictions (if you wish to of course): they're soooo interesting, entertaining and beautifully written and in character.
I love your work.

P.S. : I'm French so sorry for my English ;-;
Zombie Cat Scientist chapter 27 . 1/7
Not bad. I see you managed to deal with the being-a-psychopath problem most of these stories suffer from.
BrokenByMagic chapter 27 . 1/1
I Friggen love this story! I love the writing and the characters and it was brilliant! I wish there was more, like an epilogue to the epilogue! Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
loved it the plot wist with salazar the ending of the epilogue just has me grinning.
Ninja Goldfish chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
I recently discovered that I do enjoy this pairing. I was extremely curious how on Earth it could possibly go from Lord Voldemort to love, but the picture was painted perfectly. You did wonderfully on all the little details and explanations that needed to be done in order to make this work as it did. There are a good deal of grammatical errors but they were only a minor distraction. Thank you for all your hard work on this story!
Ninja Goldfish
poisonivy160911 chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
This is really excellent. Read it all in one sitting.
sainlyinsain chapter 27 . 12/4/2016
I love it its perfectttttttttttttttttt
wierdscience13 chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
If she thought the rock had the power to take her home, why did she go alone and not take Ron and Harry with her? Why is she acting so stupid and out of character?
wierdscience13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Why would they jump in a vanashing cabinet when they know how dangerous it is? Why would they even hide from Malfoy? Why is Ron saying 'Merlins Beard' the only ones I can remember saying that were Slughorn and Dodge
wierdscience13 chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
So they need books and can't take them out of the library unless they enrol then Hermione just goes and copies the books so they don't actually need to enrol at all.

Where did they get the breakfast from?
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
These events happened in Tom's 5th year, during the 1942/1943 (so it happened Jan - June 1943) school year. If Tom is a 6th year, then yeah, it's still 1943, but it would have to be September - December 1943 going on 1944 because he graduated in 1945.
Insomniac Nights chapter 27 . 12/4/2016
I think it was really cute the way you ended it. I just enjoyed this story so much and their reaction at the end was beautiful and everything seemed so genuine. If you ever decide to continue their story or write any other story for anything then you've definitely earned a fan.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
So this is about 8 years too late, but I was shocked when I read you had a beta. Now that you're 8 years wiser, I'd go through and do edits or get a different beta to do it. There are just so many tiny mistakes that I'm finding it hard to believe it was read over. Just make sure you watch out for word endings. You like to add an 's' to words that don't need one (you wrote 'sat besides her' when it sounds better as 'sat beside her') and a few paragraphs later you wrote 'random' when it should have been 'randomly'. Anyway, other than the tiny mistakes, the plot looks interesting. I've been into Tomione since 2011 so how come I've never come across this until now?
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
I read this today and yesterday! It was so amazing and I am glad that I just read it now and not like 6 years ago when I first got into this site and was 13 ... Its crazy to think that this was first written when I was 11. Tomione is the greatest pairing ever
Freedaydreamer chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
You updated,thanks so mich! I love it- i hope you weite another tomione in the future!