Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Heir of Slytherin
ImperialGoddess-123 chapter 24 . 3/24
Aw what an exciting story, I'm so sorry to see it abandoned before its last chapter could be posted :( please give us some closure! LOL
Riddle Fan chapter 24 . 2/28
Awwhh, how unfortunate you are abandoning the story... well... It did not turn out good anyway...
however I did like the Salazar Voldemort thingy...
Elena chapter 4 . 2/26
You are absolutely amazing!
You can write so very good!
I LOVE YOU!
Thank you so much for making this story!
acidnightmares chapter 24 . 2/22
To be quite frank, I started crying when I say you haven't updated in more than 4 years. I love this story, the plot was amazing and the plot twists made me freak out (in a good way). I just hope somehow you update this story because I love it and I'm pretty sure many others do too.
Phoenix Warrior chapter 24 . 2/19
Oh my god! When are you going to update this fic? Or has it been abandoned?
Alphard? Alphard Black?
HelloIamGracie chapter 23 . 1/7
I really, really love this story! I really hope to see an update sometime soon! I know it's been a while since the last update, but I believe in you! ;-) Looking forward to the next update, you have me on the edge of my seat, I mean, is Tom going to take revenge against Slytherin? Because that's who I think he should go after first. I mean, it's obvious he's going to be mad at the Trio, and moreover Hermione for lying to him for so long, but Slytherin was going to KILL HIM. I, personally, think that Tom should be the one to throw the actual curse that kills him, you know, while Harry's off in other-world-King's-Cross? Anyways, looking forward to more!
Sarah Althea chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
This is so interesting! I love the plot twist. Why didn't you continued this story?
elyze.b.estrada chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
I NEED todo keep reading!TTnTT this is the beat fanfic I've read inall my life and it needs an end!
Awesome chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I wasn't a fan of this Shipping but this fictions totally changed my mind! Can't wait to read about Hermione and Tom falling in love...
Araloth the Random chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
This is one of the only times I've read a non-Tolkien fanfiction but...wow. Absolutely wow.

Your characterisations are incredible. The storyline is believeable and interesting, and your style is really good! Awesome work! :D

The only thing is minor things like missing words here and there, but I'm sure that's something that pops up in every writer's work, and with fairly long chapters like these it's easy to miss even after a read-through.

I know it's been a long time since you updated this one and you might've found yourself suddenly not having time for writing - it happened to me too, round about the same time as your last update, as I'd started uni as well! - but I'd love to see what happens next. It's been a long time since I last enjoyed such a great piece of fanfiction.

Well done! :D

Ara
Guest chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
oh my god,did you just stop there? biggest cliff hanger ive ever seen!i am DYING to read the next chapter! update please?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
okay so this is actually a pretty good fan fic but it still seems like a cliche. i mean you said that you dont want the characters to be ooc but the tom riddle you portray is just...well, boring. just like any other tomione fics out there. i like this couple a lot, but there are few writers that seem to know how to write tom.
th fan chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
When are u going to complete the story its awesome
Stella Purple chapter 24 . 8/12/2014