Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Heir of Slytherin
A perfect ending.

emily09323435
Narami chapter 27 . 1/6
And thank you for finishing it even after 8 years!
I have just binged this (if I fail Business communications, I'm going to blaming you ;) ) and it is so lovely. I have always loved the fanfics where Tom is the one who changes (or in this case doesn't change but turns out to be not a psychopath) but it is so rare to find. It's always Harry or Hermione being corrupted. This was a welcome change. Thank you so much for your hard work!
ClaraVR chapter 27 . 1/5
I really like how you portrayed Tom! Good job:)
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 27 . 12/30/2019
I enjoyed this fanfic. Reading this makes me forget it is a fanfic at times. I hope your story get published one day. Love how you build up the plot, and staying true to personalities of the characters. I love the intense moments of Hermione and Tom along with hilarious ones with Ron and Harry XD I never in a million years would have thought about this ship but after looking up "Hermione crossovers" on YouTube I think why not, only to find them compatible with each other and cute.
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 26 . 12/30/2019
Tom and Hermione got a great ending. I wonder how Tom will adapt to the new era?
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 25 . 12/30/2019
Finally Tom knows *breathe in relief* and Tomione did it again . The duel between Tom and Voldemort is going to be epic.
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 23 . 12/30/2019
Such a dilemma
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 22 . 12/30/2019
Great chapter and what a twist 0_0
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 21 . 12/30/2019
Wow. So many events happening.
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 19 . 12/30/2019
Hermione DID THAT
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 18 . 12/30/2019
That was unexpected of Tom to showed up XD Ron play was hilarious though
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 17 . 12/30/2019
Wow. So much drama...
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 16 . 12/30/2019
They kissed againI wonder what's going to be the outcome of their story
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 15 . 12/30/2019
I'm liking the "bonding" time of Hermione and Tom.
SmallvilleOutlanderlover chapter 13 . 12/30/2019
Poor Hermione. She'll recover soon enough.
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »