Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Heir of Slytherin
Jennieb89 chapter 27 . 5/13
Hiii,, I've just finished this... again! Thought irecognised it after reading this first chappie, but i have it marked as a favourite and wanted to re-read it .

Loved it again!
LovinqRosiie chapter 27 . 1/21
this is beautiful. every single sentence had meaning and emotion in it. i fell in love with this over and over again as I reread this over the last decade. the amortentia part really made me cry. i still cant believe harry potter started in 1997. time doesn't wait for anyone../3
splodee chapter 27 . 1/14
A nice twist, good job.
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 22 . 12/30/2020
Holy Hera, that is complicated.
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 17 . 12/30/2020
Why don't they just use Veritaserum on the students? Sure, it might be illegal but hundreds of lives are at stake - children who are only ELEVEN years old!
RowenaC chapter 22 . 11/2/2020
Damn! Not only is this a great plot twist but it is so bloody brilliant!
RowenaC chapter 8 . 11/2/2020
To see that the criteria is not some soul mate thing is 5% dissappointed but 95% relief.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/12/2020
Hey... this fits into my headcanon that Tom is demisexual! Also, super cute way to wrap up the story!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/11/2020
awwwww that epilogue was super cute, lol. Nice fic!
Marinara the Sauce chapter 21 . 10/11/2020
FREAKING STOP WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS. I TOLD MYSELF I WOULD STOP 5 CHAPTERS AGO, DANGIT. ARGHH I HAVE TO STUDY BUT YOUR FANFIC IS JUST SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP. THIS IS NO JOKE, STOP WRITING SUCH WONDERFUL AND AMAZING EDGE OF YOUR SEAT ACTION. ARUIOSNAIONDONCOASNv I'm so mad rn, but it's so worth it to keep reading:D
Marinara the Sauce chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
Ooh, noice. It's interesting seeing your Tom compared to many others' Toms. He would be very arrogant, if not just to cover up his insecurity about being a Muggle-born, not having parents, not knowing much about magic, etc. Nice!
Marinara the Sauce chapter 3 . 10/11/2020
This looks like a cool fanfic! I'm excited to keep reading, I love time-travel fics :D
glittermoonx chapter 27 . 8/14/2020
This ending was so cute! I enjoyed the story from beginning to end. :)
glittermoonx chapter 25 . 8/14/2020
That battle scene kiss! Too cute!
glittermoonx chapter 24 . 8/14/2020
This is great! The battle is hella intense!
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »