Reviews for Malfoy's Got It Goin' On!
Sarah'1595 chapter 1 . 4/18
Flew through this story. Absolutely loved it, one of the best Scorpious/Rose ones I have read. Please don't abandon this story, it will be such a waste of brilliant writing if you were to not see it through to the end (and I also want to know what happens)! And repeating the words that have already been written many times on these reviews- PLEASE update this soon!
Come on I Beg you !COMPLETE IT PLEASE !BEGGING BEGGING BEGGING BEGGING please please please please please
Kesha123 chapter 24 . 3/18
This is such a good story but it's so sad you abandonned it... I am still putting it on alert with a hope that u might feel like completing it some day... It's really disappointing u left such a good story and that too at an interesting note... When things were starting to get complicated... Still I want to say thanks for your brilliant efforts and u are talented your writing is good too.
Update soon please
Please finish it soon
Vyxien chapter 24 . 1/27
So sad this is abandoned. I'll follow anyways if you someday complete it
I dont personaly like rose /scorpius
My fav next gen pairing is lily/scorp
So that's y I find your romantic moments meh.
Otherwise tbh it is really nice !
I truly get y others like it
I really find your story interesting
Though some off rose/scorpions moments are a
Personally I think rose here is the b*tch and and I completely understand Lilly s motives and I think she is The best charchters in your story.
LilyJean630 chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
I totally don't regret reading this because so far it had been amazing... but HOW could you abandon this wonderful story?! PLEASE find your way back!
LilyJean630 chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
I can't believe Lily did that! Are we going to learn any more about the one night stand Rose had?
LilyJean630 chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Wow, I can't believe this story has been out for 6 years and I'm just now reading it! It's not marked as completed, so I hope my heart doesn't break when I get to the end... Anyway, this chapter was literally perfection! The best feels ever! Can't wait to read the rest, and again hoping the end isn't too incomplete! :) I love the way you write Ron & his relationship with Hermione, I will have to stalk the rest of your stories to see if you have any Romione ones... if not it's never too late to add one! ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
They should do a test on Amy to figure out her father
littlemissdoctor chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
I NEED an update! Please keep writing.
Rowaphox chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
What just happened. I mean, just wow . That's all I can say about this one. Please start writing again. This storyline is to good to be abandoned.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Try your best to maintain the urge to write? Well it's been 6 fricking years almost 7 I'm getting old here HURRY PLEASE!