Reviews for Malfoy's Got It Goin' On!
Guest chapter 26 . 12h
Hamptonator365 chapter 27 . 3/31
Great chapter! I love the in-depth look at Ryan. It makes you connect with him more and root for him to win back Lily. Did not expect the plot twist with his medical testing though. Hope he and Lily don’t have too difficult of a time conceiving in the future. Yay for Scorpius finally seeing reason! Poor Rose though; he didn’t trust her enough/was too insecure to believe her, but pretty much believed Ryan and Lily right away. Then again why would Ryan lie since he was the one trying to get back Rose.. sigh. Looking forward to the reunion in the next chapter! Will it be sweet, sour, or bittersweet? I can’t wait to see how Rose will react to his sudden change of heart. Hoping Elora and the baby are okay!

I’ve been waiting to review because I wanted to make a list of stories you may not have read (not necessarily most reviewed or most read stories). All are on , but Achieve of Our Own is a great site and is much easier to filter through if you wanted to check that out as well.

Fanfiction (no particular order - highlight of great, but lesser known stories; check out my favorited stories, very few are unfinished - can typically tell by comments):
Game of Secrets - frostykitten
Dead or Alive - AdFinemAdInfinitum
Opposites Attract - Moonprincess92
Universally Acknowledged - Realmer06
Deceptive Natures - frostykitten
Devious Minds - frostykitten (sequel to above)
I Chose You - MemberofDumbledorsArmy
Words Unspoken - blackkisbackk
And So They Spoke - blackkisbackk (sequel to above)
The Tale of the Terrible Kisser - Sergeant Wellington
A Fine Line - MondayChardonney
One of the Guys - Fairy Roses
Snogging Rose Weasley - drcjsnider (basically any Scorose by this author)
Polyjuice Potion - KitKat- Pyrophobia (also has a few great stories)
A Ring of Roses - Everafterjunkie
Hot Off the Press - bahjoosaeyo
The Hospital Bed Monologue - GraeLiars (Basically any Scorose by GraeLiars except ‘The Thing (that is by no means a relationship)’ - soo good & worth the read, but technically unfinished)
scorpius you stubborn idiot :( while i hope and know they would get back together i hope rose won’t just take him back easily but this time they actually communicate clearly and effectively also i high key wish they get to have more babies that they were trying for :( speaking of babies i hope elora and baby are safe
5ilverReader chapter 27 . 3/31
Crying ugly tears! Love this chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens! Thank you so much for sharing this chapter with us during this crazy virus time!
DutchScorRosefan chapter 27 . 3/31
Go for Grae Liars she has some amazing funny ScorRose.

I love this story, and all developments. Keep it coming.
Wow, seeing that you had updated this story really made my day! It makes me so happy that you still have inspiration for this. The new chapters are great and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story!
Elliania chapter 27 . 3/29
Oh how I loved this chapter! So much new respect for Ryan!
Cant wait to find out if Elora and the baby are okay! Also, I sooo want Rose to be pregnant! Thanks!
Sebastian Alejandro Daz chapter 1 . 3/29
Thank you so much for the fast update. The last chapter was brilliant, but Merlins beard Scorpius is so stubborn :( I hope the baby will be named Harry Neville like his grandparents and of course will be a second boy who lived :D Now I cant wait to read the next chapter! Its great reading in these days when I cant go out home. So thank you so much for your story I really enjoyed it 3
glassycry chapter 27 . 3/29
Yay! So happy that Amy is his! This update made my day! Can’t wait for more!
Violettsl chapter 27 . 3/29
Thank you so much for the long chapter! Finally, the truth is out and Scorpius can stop being such an ass. It would be great if you can get Scorpius to beg a little before Rose forgive him? Show her some sincerity at least because he has really hurt Rose too deeply. Looking forward to your next update and stay safe!
ThoseEvilDucks chapter 27 . 3/29
Scorpius has finally gotten his head out of his ass! This story has been a wild ride and the new chapters were worth the wait. I hope Elora and the baby are okay and that Rose and Scorpius are able to resolve their relationship. Excited for the next chapter!
Sebastian Alejandro Daz chapter 26 . 3/28
Please update! I want to know how the story ends, please 3
Sroman chapter 24 . 3/26
I hope you don't abandon this story again. Please! Stay healthy :)
i honestly wasn’t expecting THAT twist ö also so many others are thinking rose is pregnant i think she is too :((
i can’t believe you’re back! i check in here and then hoping for updates and there are! i’m still rooting for these two ;( and more power to you!