Reviews for Malfoy's Got It Goin' On!
zizzic797 chapter 14 . 5/4
Lol. He’s a sociopath.
Priyodorshini chapter 1 . 3/25
Damn it . damn it. Come on man please update it. I beg you . pleaseeee
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS STORY? I NEED IT TO FINISH! I LIKE IT SO MUCH.
007.vaishu chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
Update soon plz... Its a beautiful story..
Elliania chapter 24 . 10/4/2017
Lovely story! I just read it in two days and it sure was a great read, thank you for sharing it with us! I love how flawed your characters are yet very real and raw and loveable ! ! I hope you stopped writing it because of real life and stuff and not because you got bad critisism. That would be a shame. Its 2017 and I'm in the process of finishing a story I started in 2004 so I know it's possible. Im still putting this story in my favs !

Take care
Kat
Sarah'1595 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Flew through this story. Absolutely loved it, one of the best Scorpious/Rose ones I have read. Please don't abandon this story, it will be such a waste of brilliant writing if you were to not see it through to the end (and I also want to know what happens)! And repeating the words that have already been written many times on these reviews- PLEASE update this soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Come on I Beg you !COMPLETE IT PLEASE !BEGGING BEGGING BEGGING BEGGING please please please please please
Kesha123 chapter 24 . 3/18/2017
This is such a good story but it's so sad you abandonned it... I am still putting it on alert with a hope that u might feel like completing it some day... It's really disappointing u left such a good story and that too at an interesting note... When things were starting to get complicated... Still I want to say thanks for your brilliant efforts and u are talented your writing is good too.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2017
Update soon please
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2017
Please finish it soon
Vyxien chapter 24 . 1/27/2017
So sad this is abandoned. I'll follow anyways if you someday complete it
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2017
I dont personaly like rose /scorpius
My fav next gen pairing is lily/scorp
So that's y I find your romantic moments meh.
Otherwise tbh it is really nice !
I truly get y others like it
Guest chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
I really find your story interesting
Though some off rose/scorpions moments are a
Personally I think rose here is the b*tch and and I completely understand Lilly s motives and I think she is The best charchters in your story.
LilyJean630 chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
I totally don't regret reading this because so far it had been amazing... but HOW could you abandon this wonderful story?! PLEASE find your way back!
LilyJean630 chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
I can't believe Lily did that! Are we going to learn any more about the one night stand Rose had?