Reviews for Malfoy's Got It Goin' On
beelabambres chapter 32 . 4/8
Hey!
I just wanted to say that you cannot believe how happy I was to find out you completed the story. It is AMAZING, this is my favorite kind of fic and it's really hard to find good ones nowadays, so thank you for not giving up on it and coming back to finish, you are an amazing writer and I'll for sure read more of your stories
Keep safe!
SlytherinStudent chapter 32 . 4/8
hey its nice to meet an Indian like me in FFnet. I totally enjoyed you story. It felt like a roller coater ride of emotions. I can't point out the errors you had, one being mixing his with her, as now that I have completed the story I hardly remember those. But just take care of your grammar since I hardly came across any typos which was a plus.

As for your poll, since I didn't find this option so here it is : How about both?

Just Kidding... no pressure, go according to your own thoughts.
Stay Safe
MashiroAzuki chapter 32 . 4/6
sorry accidentally pressed sent haha!

hello! i thoroughly enjoyed this! they way you structured the plot twists to be hinted at during the early chapters of the series and then only explained about them later was truly reminiscent of a novel. this was a treat. James Potter's involvement, while unexpected, was a very welcome and I laughed thinking how the dialogue suits him very well. i had given up on finding more fics to read but this story blew me away. i love the name Castor. i look forward to more of your other stories as well! thank you!
MashiroAzuki chapter 32 . 4/6
Hello! I thoroughly enjoyed this! The way you structured the plot twists so that its present since the early chapters but only
marytheflyinghawk chapter 27 . 2/13
When I saw the one tree hill inspired bit I got so excited because I love that show and an watching it right now.
Rhy chapter 32 . 9/27/2020
Ahhh finally read the last chapter and WOW. This was such a fitting end to the story. When I initially saw that there wasn't going to be a separate epilogue I wondered how you'd tie it all together but it's done perfectly! Their dream of a large family came true, and you've picked good names for the other kids xD Ron's name next to the Malfoy surname cracked me up haha.
Thank you for this brilliant work of art! Will check out your next story soon!
Also haha, thanks for the shout-out :P I'm glad I helped in some way :) And as to wanting to reply to that previous review of mine, I'd appreciate it if you just responded in a review as I won't be making an account right now. Sorry!

With much love,
Rhy
Guest chapter 32 . 9/2/2020
A fantastic binge read! Finished it in one day. Hahahaha.
BookLuvr9802 chapter 32 . 9/1/2020
Loved this story so much. Thank you for sharing
petrynronlover chapter 32 . 8/17/2020
This was soooo adorable. I devoured this story in a day and I am thrilled to have read another amazing scorose.
Liberty chapter 32 . 8/9/2020
A List of Seven when is it coming out. Please be soon!
Arshiya Fathima chapter 32 . 8/9/2020
Oh my god! What a beautiful ending! Thank you so much Sweekriti for finishing this story! I started reading this when I was in school/college and now I have a 3 year old girl of my own! I was so happy to find out that you updated this story and when I saw the complete status on it I was so excited... much love to you ... keep writing yaar you're incredible!
TheOtherIndian chapter 32 . 7/31/2020
Can't talk enough about how much I love this story! I think I found like 5 years ago, but had been very disappointed to see that you hadnt updated in years. But then you came back and updated this story and gave it the most beautiful conclusion. I happy teared up towards the end, not kidding at all. Had been rooting for these two for so long. It was splendidly fulfilling to see how things end for them.

Thank you! It's been an absolute pleasure reading this. Do write more Scorose stories. Much love from the city of Nizams.
NayeliVC chapter 32 . 7/31/2020
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have read EVER ! I cried at the end (happy tears tho) , you are a great writer and I enjoyed the story very much. You transmitted their love beautifully trough your story. Congrats!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/29/2020
This was addictive to read! Read it one go. I live for the drama. Lol. Definitely one of the better scorose stories ive read on FFN. Hope to see more Rose/Scorpius stories from you soon. Update soon!
Marcellalalalala chapter 32 . 7/28/2020
This was wonderful! I'm in tears.