Reviews for Malfoy's Got It Goin' On!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Please post another chapter! I absolutely need more and it just kills me that scorpius and rose aren't happy
ilikemnms chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
So it's been five years since you updated and I'm really upset that I got into this without realizing that. Please tell me that you're planning on finishing this! I love the storyline and it's purely amazing!
ilikemnms chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
I feel like it was Elora who was hiding and found out the truth, either her or Lily. I'm glad they're finally going to sleep together, maybe this is the next step to them both admitting to the other that they love each other!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
I was surprised to find out that you are an Indian. I feel so very happy when I find ScoRose shippers from my country. I went to your Bio page but the last updated note didn't have a date. I think it was from 2013 since you mentioned not updating for 3 years. Its 2015 (almost 2016) and I would LOVEEEE if you update this story. It has the potential to be THE BEST ScoRose fic of all time once it gets completed. You said you have 5-6 chapters left so please please please come back and finish this. I hope you return to this story be it from this account or any other. Its amazing so far.
i-am-harrypotter-94 chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
Hey im guessing ur giving up on this story so could you just post a small chapter of how ur gonna end it or just tell me in a PM just in case u r gonna update at some point. So plss tell me how it ends!
Pilargirl chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
Hey! Such a shame to see you abandoned this story! I enjoyed reading it :D
blueice2449 chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
I look at this story and I wait and wait and wait.
defne15 chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
first of all, you. you stopped atthe best part and didn't update for months be quick and update this as soon as possible. now pleaseeeeeeee continue this
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
from lst 4 year waiting in hope that some day you will update it bt now i am lossing it plz update it ...
Doris chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
I have just read your whole story in one day. One frigging day! And now I'm addicted... I don't know when you'll update the story, but I sure as hell hope it will be soon! I loved reading it, please carry on!
Frankie chapter 24 . 3/28/2015
Did you just give up , it's been actual forever since you've updated . Way to diss appoint.
Potassium1939.1 chapter 23 . 3/8/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! The wait is killing me!
RupertsPheonix chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
This is super interesting! It's like watching an HP soap opera, and it's fair to say I'm addicted. It looks like it's been awhile since you updated - are you ever planning on revisiting this? If so, I'll be excited to read where Rose and Scorpius and Amy end up! -kate/rp
blueice2449 chapter 24 . 2/15/2015