Reviews for Malfoy's Got It Goin' On!
Update soon please
Please finish it soon
Vyxien chapter 24 . 1/27
So sad this is abandoned. I'll follow anyways if you someday complete it
I dont personaly like rose /scorpius
My fav next gen pairing is lily/scorp
So that's y I find your romantic moments meh.
Otherwise tbh it is really nice !
I truly get y others like it
I really find your story interesting
Though some off rose/scorpions moments are a
Personally I think rose here is the b*tch and and I completely understand Lilly s motives and I think she is The best charchters in your story.
LilyJean630 chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
I totally don't regret reading this because so far it had been amazing... but HOW could you abandon this wonderful story?! PLEASE find your way back!
LilyJean630 chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
I can't believe Lily did that! Are we going to learn any more about the one night stand Rose had?
LilyJean630 chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Wow, I can't believe this story has been out for 6 years and I'm just now reading it! It's not marked as completed, so I hope my heart doesn't break when I get to the end... Anyway, this chapter was literally perfection! The best feels ever! Can't wait to read the rest, and again hoping the end isn't too incomplete! :) I love the way you write Ron & his relationship with Hermione, I will have to stalk the rest of your stories to see if you have any Romione ones... if not it's never too late to add one! ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
They should do a test on Amy to figure out her father
littlemissdoctor chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
I NEED an update! Please keep writing.
Rowaphox chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
What just happened. I mean, just wow . That's all I can say about this one. Please start writing again. This storyline is to good to be abandoned.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Try your best to maintain the urge to write? Well it's been 6 fricking years almost 7 I'm getting old here HURRY PLEASE!
Hopeful chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
So did that "stranger" Rose took to the loos at the bar happen to be Scorpius so that he really is Amelia's father? Do you think you are going to complete this story? I have reread it so many times and I long to know what happens
PsychoticSmartypants chapter 24 . 8/6/2016
Oh my effing hell man, i need an update. I may not survive without one. Please dont abandon this. I know for a fact that the scorose fandom is in love with this fic and theyll be left with broken hearts. Please bro.
icydevil chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
In the light of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I hope you are still there and will soon update.

A fan who has been waiting for this since 2010.