Reviews for Because You Are My Destiny
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
cute
Mad Eclair chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
thats adorable! i love the ending!
bubblee.bath chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
wow, that was great, super, no word can describe, fiu!
elephanthi chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
that was amazin! you really know how to make a good love story :D!
unformidable trust chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
aw kawaii, dat was so cute

i love the flower, its the first story i've read where the flower will bloom when she realises the one she love

great idea and loved the story
shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
the ending was spectacular! i loved it all, but the kiss at the end and the simplicity yet greatness of the letter was just... well...great! : )
shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
You have no idea how sorry i am... lol. i apologize big time... you didnt confuse the due date, i did... after you told me i checked and then i figured out i was checking the wrong date the whole time. something in my thought process went wrong lol. well, anyway, with your permission, i'd like to still consider this as your entry. and i'm off to read the next chapter. and it was great btw. : )
project ecto chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I love it! That was an awesome fic
moonlight.gabriel chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Aw, that was so adorable and beautiful! You have no idea how much I love this story! And the quotes *hugs them and then steals them* I just envy that brain of yours, brimming with imagination and creativity (and not to mention a flair for writing). TENSAI!

:D Plus, you have a way with endings too. And lol for the letter. Humourous and yet adorable at the same time (do you see how great this story is? I'm jumping back and forth.)

Fantastic job! *hugs it*
moonlight.gabriel chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I loved your first description of the test up there! You just had all the right wording and well, words! It was so well-written, I felt like I was there (haha, but not doing the test - just sitting there laughing at the people who do have to do them xD).

And you take on how Toshiro discovered his zanpakuto was amazing. It was...wow *left speechless* (yeah, something like that).

Anyway, you rock for updating this quick!
SunsetRainbow chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Adorable!
SunsetRainbow chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
LOL haha

that's cute!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Yay you do that :D Cuz I love your fic and want you to update again ASAP!
moonlight.gabriel chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Wow *looks on in amazement*

Aw, no fair! How do you write so well? I loved your flashback; I could just feel all of Momo's reminiscing there and it was so bittersweet and well, just amazing! And I *hug* your quote and your idea of a destiny rose!

Now, update! I need to know what's inside that letter! Lol, well update whenever you can (even if it is 2 in the morning, lol)
shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
yay, you updated it! : ) great chapter, especially with the rose bud idea. and yea...the due date was the 27th, so i won't be able to count this fic. sorry. but i can still review. soo update soon!