Reviews for Untitled
Junesse chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
It was perfect,sweetie!

WHAK (with hugs and kisses)

ivy chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Good story. If only that had actually happened. _
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
that was good
xim-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Woa... that was definately missing in the episode! the rest Jared event could have been for another episode, the Con-Man should have ended as your story! Same with the exploding fridge and kidnapping episode
Christine chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
When I first saw this episode and Booth's determined stride my heart skipped because I was SO sure that he was going to kiss Brennan senseless in the middle of the street out of relief.

Then the scene cut off.

You did an excellent job of continuing the scene. This is what should have happened.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved that! I desperately wanted that moment continyed when their gazes locked after she'd looked so wistfully at the way the Stegman's were hugging, making sure each other was okay. I so wanted him to run to her and make sure she was okay.

Very well writte and the length was perfect. Short and very sweet:)

DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
You should write scripts for Bones, because clearly, this ending shits all over the one they gave us.

I mean come on!

Loved it :)

Taylor xo
saturn567 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
wow that was great!
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is the one scene in the episode that I felt ended completely prematurely. We didn't need the camera to pan to the DC skyline, I would have much rather used those seconds to see what happened when Booth's determined stride brought him over to Bones.

I enjoyed your story! Thank you for writing.
unnoticedshadow chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Yeah! This definitely should have happened! I was waiting for him to comfort her, but he didn't! :-(

Why don't you call it "Kiss it Better", or something like that?

Luvin Lulu chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I really liked it! I thought it was short and sweet. It really didn't need to be that long. Great work!
VeeKarr chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
so moving! so dramatic !
ZombieMonkey chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wow, that was pure bliss! Exactly how I thought that moment should have gone. The last paragraph was so Booth, if they ever do get a real kiss going, I know he's going to be thanking her like this in his head (his lips will be too busy ;))

Great job!