Reviews for Masque
RozennSakurraa chapter 3 . 2/27
muy muy buen fic.

gracias por tomarte el tiempo y esfuerzo por escribirlo, sinceramente gracias.
mirandy lover chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
That was amazing *fans self* and your reference to victor/Victoria and the Oscars that year made me laugh so very well done
jehc chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Fun-thanks for sharing
4285314 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
This. Is. Awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing and may the muse be with you.
chariot82 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This is the second time I've read this story and I enjoyed it even more this time. The details of the costumes...and Irv sputtering...were well written and described. Of course, it didn't hurt that the sex was HAWT!

thanks.

C82
jh728 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I love this story. I've probably read it a half dozen times. Thanks for the read.
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i really like this story and found you used the mistaken identity element quite well. It added to the sexual tension as well as some gentle angst. Thanks for this story. In fact I like several of your DWP stories here.
sinadino chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Beautiful story. Your words managed to create pictures in my mind :) very nice. Loved this story. Thank you for sharing
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Golden Solidus chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
There are several reasons why I love this story.

1) La lengua y la cultura que demostraste. He viajado a Espana, y quiero estudiar alli cuando este en la universidad. La abilidad de hablar en espanol es muy atractiva en una amante. Tambien, me encanta el contrasto de generos entre Miranda y Andy - tan caliente :) La inclusion de estos elementos mejoraba este cuento.

2) Nigel. He's the gay big brother that every straight (and bi, and lesbian) girl wishes she had. Loved his comment about the matador and his honesty regarding the possibility of a relationship with Miranda. I only wish we could have found out what happened when he returned Joaquin's coat ;)

3)The instant connection between Miranda and Andy at the function. The way you led your reader into it was wonderful- we all knew it was Miranda, but we were eager to see how long it would take Andy to figure it out. Irv is such a perv, hitting on a woman while hosting a party with his wife. Miranda's comeback was priceless.

4) The love scene. Very sensual, very spicy, and the mask element added something a bit unique. As a girl who's seen a hell of a lot of femslash in my time, I've seen quite a range of quality, and yours is definitely on the higher end of the spectrum. Major props.

Overall, it was playful, passionate, and pretty in-character. A fanfiction piece worth visiting for a pick me up whenever reality gets too depressing.
kitcat19us chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
great story
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
great story
CruellaMiranda chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Wow. You so nailed Nigel and used him well here. Andrea is excellent. Miranda is elusive not just to Andy, but to write as well. You flesh her out nicely without losing the essence of her personality. Love the undertones of Spain and Spanish history throughout. :)
QueenElspeth chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Wow that was great, you captured the characters perfectly. The banter between Andy and Nigel was priceless and I believed every second of it. Mirandy!