Reviews for If the choice were mine to make
Awwwwww! The ending was so sweet. I love everything you did with this story. It's amazing. Good job
el554uya33 chapter 45 . 7/1
Really good story. Ending was well done!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/5/2015
A very well thought out tale. A bit overly dramatic a few times but in total a great job.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/5/2015
Why didn't he throw it up after they left?
ArabianDressage chapter 45 . 8/20/2015
Loved this story! It was over much too soon...
Consign2Oblivion chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
OH MY GOSH IM LOVING THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 45 . 4/16/2015
AWWWW! I loved the emotions you gave the characters, especially Severus. The plot was interesting in the story and was very unexpected; to be honest I had thought Thomas might have had something to do with it. Great job and thank you for sharing
riskeybusiness chapter 45 . 4/3/2015
Dont know if I'm more emotional lately but this story had tears in my eyes if not crying through most of it. It's so well written and such a good plot! Thoroughly enjoyed it all. Thanks for sharing :)
dikshabaluja chapter 45 . 3/7/2015
You stories are really amazing...They're sweet, romantic...everything turning out so beautifully...their relationship taking its own time to buid up...from acquaintance to friends...to lovers...slow paced though...still very serene...I especially loved the small nuances..severus worrying about hermoine's health...the camaraderie they shared...both of them giving into a kiss...the way their relationship unfolds...lovely one :) I really really loved both the stories...A Touch of frost and this one as well...Hope you'll write more...sooner :)
Merina Snape chapter 45 . 11/4/2014
I waited til the end to leave a comment, I must say this was a really great story, I couldn't stop reading, I really enjoyed it, keep up the good work. :-)
AiymaSnikies chapter 45 . 10/8/2014
thats a great ending
AiymaSnikies chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
this is such a good story? is there a sequal?
AiymaSnikies chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
this is a good start for a story. sad but great.
Perry Downing chapter 45 . 8/27/2014
I love stories that take their time getting out prickly pair together, it doesn't seem plausible otherwise. Excellent work!
Perry Downing chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
The hurt Snape comfort Hermione is overused because it's just so gooooood! I for one am thrilled.