Reviews for If the choice were mine to make
A very well thought out tale. A bit overly dramatic a few times but in total a great job.
Why didn't he throw it up after they left?
ArabianDressage chapter 45 . 8/20
Loved this story! It was over much too soon...
Consign2Oblivion chapter 15 . 7/20
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 45 . 4/16
AWWWW! I loved the emotions you gave the characters, especially Severus. The plot was interesting in the story and was very unexpected; to be honest I had thought Thomas might have had something to do with it. Great job and thank you for sharing
riskeybusiness chapter 45 . 4/3
Dont know if I'm more emotional lately but this story had tears in my eyes if not crying through most of it. It's so well written and such a good plot! Thoroughly enjoyed it all. Thanks for sharing :)
dikshabaluja chapter 45 . 3/7
You stories are really amazing...They're sweet, romantic...everything turning out so beautifully...their relationship taking its own time to buid up...from acquaintance to lovers...slow paced though...still very serene...I especially loved the small nuances..severus worrying about hermoine's health...the camaraderie they shared...both of them giving into a kiss...the way their relationship unfolds...lovely one :) I really really loved both the stories...A Touch of frost and this one as well...Hope you'll write more...sooner :)
Merina Snape chapter 45 . 11/4/2014
I waited til the end to leave a comment, I must say this was a really great story, I couldn't stop reading, I really enjoyed it, keep up the good work. :-)
AiymaSnikies chapter 45 . 10/8/2014
thats a great ending
AiymaSnikies chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
this is such a good story? is there a sequal?
AiymaSnikies chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
this is a good start for a story. sad but great.
Perry Downing chapter 45 . 8/27/2014
I love stories that take their time getting out prickly pair together, it doesn't seem plausible otherwise. Excellent work!
Perry Downing chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
The hurt Snape comfort Hermione is overused because it's just so gooooood! I for one am thrilled.
hayam chapter 45 . 8/4/2014
I enjoyed both your stories, this one maybe a bit more. Like your writing style and how you kept the protagonists in character. You had you readers on edge biting their finger nails several times during the plot.
garnet86 chapter 45 . 4/24/2014
That was an amazing story! I really appreciated all the effort you put into capturing the characters and how you constructed a believable world for them! Thank you for writing this beautiful story and completing it!