Reviews for Don't speak
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
!
Izzychick chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
kewl! i luv that song, i dont get gundam wing on ne of my channels but the fan fic is sooooooo kewl! _
ChibiLunacat chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
I love that song! And I like Dou and Hilde together! _
Mara Jade 2001 chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
I was expecting a heart-wrenching break up between Duo and Hilde, like the history of that song "Don't Speak" when Gwen was heartbroken by her then-boyfriend Tony. But to this story AT LEAST IT'S CLOSE.
Norichan chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
wow!wow!wow!how...sweet...
Lyra of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Awww how cute! How corny, but how cute! [Although I'd rather Duo be with me than Hilde... _] Lyra Maxwell of Destiny
Isis chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
hahahha i got to review twice haha stupid gaurd dog! anyway! well i liked this fic.

i really love this song! nice very nice! i deam it underworld worthy! and worthy for the gods and more importantly the goddess. ie: me the most important one!
Isis- the Egyption Goddess of Death chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
hey! i think that that was good except that Duo is MINE! sorry. other than that it was great!
Chaka Lore chapter 1 . 8/19/2000
love it! a little cheezy but good. love the song!
DB-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
Very cute.
Anika chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
I always thought this song was perfect for them. In case you were wondering why you've been getting all these reveiws from me, its, well...Ok. You caught me. I'm reading all your stuff at one big time. I know who Midii is now, though. Cute. Very cute.
Jayme chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
Cool, the first song fic I've read. a few spelling errors but oh well. I liked it.
Sumiki chapter 1 . 7/21/2000
ohh...nice...very nice...go duo!
Box Turtle chapter 1 . 7/21/2000
Don't Speak again! That's let's see...i think the third time I've seen this in a songfic. But don't worry, this one was the best. Kinda on the short side though. _
JessAngel chapter 1 . 7/21/2000