Reviews for Bella Hale
Where you go dude
Titi chapter 29 . 1/13
this is the best fanic ever!
SapphireSwan chapter 51 . 1/8
Bella Hale is absolutely AMAZING! You have such a unique, incredible style of writing. I’ve recently been reading the Twilight series, and this fanfiction is so good that I repeatedly got the storylines mixed up! This is by far the best fanfiction I have EVER read. I have always wanted to be a writer, and your talent is so special that I can only dream to be
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2017
So good
Guest chapter 51 . 12/5/2017
where is next story
Jadiona chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Sort of doubt it will happen, but I'd love to see this story completed
Guest chapter 51 . 11/18/2017
Is this the ending?! I want more! 3 3 3
Spectre0 chapter 51 . 11/11/2017
It was absolutely enthralling! I know its been years but i really wonder how it would've ended!
LAoR chapter 51 . 11/1/2017
Omg please please please update. It's been years, and you left it at such a pivotal point!
At least post a synopsis of what you had planned; it's terrible to leave us like this... All nearly 14K-reviews-worth of us!
I hope so much that you find it within you to update soon I can't believe that I binge-read this to get this far and have nothing! It's such a great story! You're so talented!
TwiGirl7 chapter 51 . 9/15/2017
More more moreeee lol
JaniceWong chapter 33 . 8/23/2017
POOR GABE ahhh. so nice, yet so sad :/
The Unknown Dopp chapter 50 . 8/16/2017
Like, is that you didn't finish it. Such a shame. This was my favorite fanfic EVER. You should have at least told people that you weren't going to finish. Should have given us a warning. Anyways, just wanted you to know your an amazing writer.
The Unknown Dopp chapter 51 . 8/16/2017
I LOVED this story. It's very detailed, and very well written for a fanfic. The only part the I DIDNT
aunree3 chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
Baby Bella is so freakin cute.
xXBlueleafXx chapter 51 . 7/16/2017
It seems that you've abandoned this story. It's a shame, it really was a good story. If you ever DO read this though, a formal announcement of you abandoning this story would be nice.
13,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »