Reviews for Bella Hale
Gebfvfvfverrgwr chapter 2 . 6/30
Please don't add in the romance, that would just get really strange...
Nobody chapter 1 . 6/30
I actually like this fic, even though I am not a Twilight fan, It's good
ArtemisCullen2664 chapter 51 . 6/24
Still no update! I wish to know how this story ends. Pls update
You have a way of captivating your readers with such beautiful storylines all while sticking to some main points like the fact that the Cullen family are vampires. I’ve read this story in all of its glory for three times now. I am in love with your writing and the way you make readers feel these emotions as if they are Bella themselves. It’s one of the best stories I have ever read and I can’t thank you enough for such a captivating experience.
Bambiexox chapter 1 . 6/10
Please please please please continue. I've read this so many times and each time hope there is more. This is the best fanfiction I've ever read, and really want you to continue.
I come back here maybe twice a year to see if there have been any updates. I always reread the last 10-15 chapters because I’m nostalgic and they’re so good. Reading your last A/N certainly shows some unfortunate irony - I only just realized recently that it’s been seven years since your last update. It’s a shame, and I can’t help but wonder how this would have ended and what your plan should for the sequel were. This really is the best story to grace the entire site. Life happens, of course, and people move on. If you ever see this, then I hope you’re doing well in life. I’m sure I’ll come back to read this again soon. Part of me will always be hoping for an update, but the rest will do its best to create an ending for myself. I wish you well.
Hi! I’ve just re-read this for the hundredth time and I was wondering if you plan on continuing the story? I know it’s been 7 years but I’m optimistic lol
Ponies and Anime of Randomness chapter 11 . 5/8
Aww I loved that part when she's all like don't you know your both my mommies that was so fricken adorable!
Ponies and Anime of Randomness chapter 5 . 5/8
Wow just wow! I love this story so much already!
HearterGal chapter 13 . 5/7
EVERYONE GETS GROUNDED (jk)
HearterGal chapter 3 . 5/7
This is amazing. I liked Twilight but the work you’ve put in this is great.
Tata77 chapter 51 . 4/25
awesome story! Plz continue! Ur amazing at writing so keep up the good work!
Bookworm 123 chapter 4 . 4/22
This is the best fanfic ever!
HiedyBow chapter 1 . 4/4
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YEAH MAN, OH I AM SO EXCITED
THIS IS THE FIRST BABY-BELLA-ADOPTED-INTO-THE-CULLEN-FAMILY AU THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT IMMA KEEP READING