Reviews for Bella Hale
SavageBeast chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
I like the idea of Bella being a child and the Cullens adopt her. This is the first sdtory of this type I have read and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Skychaser chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Hm ... well, someone seems to be liking a nice Rosalie, lol. It sounds like her, definately, I just ... I dunno. Isn't how I would have interpreted her reaction. But I still LOVE IT!

I absolutely adore little Bella and Edward. They are the bubbles of happiness for me right now. I absolutely adore them. And I am loving your little Bella, but I cannot WAIT! To see Bella's growing up period. Like ... I really want to see the inbetween, and I am also really looking forward to seeing how you accomplish their falling in love ... I guess the development over the years, especially of Lil' Bella (as I'm going to start calling her, lol).

This is so good, it's giving me the giggles and I can't stop smiling. Wonderful job, and keep writing!

Sky
lefi123 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
update very good chapter! I can't wait for the next one! HURRY! lol great job
Jasper chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Amazing! PLEASE please please do some more chapters in Jaspers POV.

Maybe make him & Bella get a little closer? Please?

Hes my fav. character.
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Edward took Bella to the meadow!That is so cute!I love Alice's reaction to her vision of Bella in ten years say they go to Forks when she is Bella end up meeting Jake the mutt?Oh and yay for another long chapter!Update again soon,but make sure you don't like kill yourself with staying up so late with no sleep!
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Aww...that chapter was so cute!Lol silly Bella,falling down the Bella even as a child does not enjoy shopping?Poor are a very fast updater!I really like it how you make your chapters long some people make them so short!Well on to chapter 5!
xosummerxo chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
good chapter please continue
roxymar chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
i still love little bella, funny that her and edward feel the same connection of friendship rather then brother and sister (that would have been weird)

loved alice's vision

as always, i'm glad rose finally gets the baby she always wanted...she even seems like a good mother!

keep it up, after you sleep, you should write more :)
Skychaser chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Well, you're getting me to review on a chapter when there are other chapters up and still waiting for me to read, lol! So, hey, you're doing pretty good. : )

Your Bella was *much* better, solely in my humble opinion, this time around. All of this is absolutely adorable and I am loving it. Especially Edward. Your Edward is borderlining on perfection. I can definately see him reacting this way. Silly Edward. : )

Okay ... on to the next chapter I go! Once I get to the end I'll leave ya a big long review, okay?

Promise!

Sky
Smoochynose chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
I really want Bella to have a puppy love crush on Jasper. It would be so awkward because he would know what she was feeling and Emmett would take the piss out of him.
icrodriguez chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
I am so loving this! It just gets better and better! You've got a whole "Gigi" thing going (you know, the musical!). I think I'd actually prefer it if Edward didn't find out for a while about his future with Bella. This way it would just develop on it's own and not feel forced. How the clan would keep it from Edward for long is unclear to me. But you're the writer! And you're amazing! You can definately figure it out! Oh, I can imagine the possibilities! Edward watching Bella grow up, seeing her body change, getting to know her and her thoughts on different levels, becoming jealous when other "boys" would take interest in her, feeling the "need" to be with her at all times, watching her go through high school (freshman thru sophomore) and see her become friends with other boys! This is going to be fantastic! You can do so much! Please post more ASAP.
bitten-sln chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
aw i absolutely adore this, though i have to say he's belittling bella's capacity to feel...hmm i guess its normal cuz she's six... anyways update soon! :]
n12tiffany89 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
I love your story I can't wait to read more of your story in the future, I really injoyed reading all of the chapters that you wrote and really I can't wait to read more
annalovestwilight chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
I love this story, it is so good. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up. :-)
whaterTHP chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update as soon as you can.
13,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 876 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 .. Last Next »