Reviews for Bella Hale
kellicolleen chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
I think Edward should find out while Bella's around 7-9, because like you said, its EMMETT we're talking about here! plus I think it would make Edward even more protective of Bella, and we all love a protective Edward :D and they should move to London, becuase honestly them moving to Alaska would be so predictable! and wouldn't it be AWSOME if Bella started to gain a British accent?
lovetheL chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
im so enthralled by the child bella! ]
n12tiffany89 chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
This was a great chapter, I really like how you describe Bella's and Edward's relationship when she is little and he is older, I thought that it was going to be kind of weird, but it not at all weird, I really can't wait to read more, hope you post again soon, i will be waiting.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
i loved it!

bella's such a cutie

i loved the bella jasper time

update soon

:D
believeinthebeautyofdreams chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
I love this story! It is so cute! Bella and Edward. Her at six is so cute... she was just like me. I was so clumsy at six!
sylviaxoxcullen chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
I really liked this chapter! once again please don't jump ahead for her to grow up!
n12tiffany89 chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
I really liked this chapter it was my favorite so far I would rather have them go to London, there are so many other stories that have them going to Denali and I think you should do something different, Hope that helps
mrscullen chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
oh my godness ilove gilmore girls two goe with delani iwant to hear tanya be rejected asn why not let it out now?
mrscullen chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
youaresoawesome
TriGemini chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Great chapter!

Just so you know, I like the idea of you keeping Bella a child for a while longer; for it'll give the Cullen's a chance to raise Bella and it will give her the chance to get used to the fact that they are vampires. Though, she seemed to take the news pretty well. As for, Edward; he seems slightly suspicious with the fact that Alice is hiding something from him; especially after he caught a piece of the vision that Alice had; not to mention the rest of the family is redirecting their thoughts when it comes to Bella

Unfortunately, I've got a feeling he isn't going to let this go until he knows what everyone is keeping from him.

Not to mention, it already sounds like Edward is going to have some issues when Bella starts dating; hope he doesn't interfere too much. Yet it will be fun to read how Edward deals with Bella growing-up. Loved the interaction between Bella and Jasper; they obviously get along very well.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
xosummerxo chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Good chapter. Maybe we cah have London well Bella is around 7ish and Denali around 13ish... It doesnt matter. Please continue. I hope to see a new chapter soon. Thanks again for updating so quickly.
Hersheybear chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
p.s. I vote for London and 13-15..I imagine Edward would find it a little less awkward to know it then.. ;)
Hersheybear chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Aww! This story is so cute! I've really enjoyed reading it! And I think you've really managed to write the characters accurately! Bella is so cute...every one of the Cullens are absolutely adorable with her! I cannot wait to read more! :)
Cintita720 chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
ahh i love your story, main reason why i just joined ...just to review. its good that you let bella stay a little kid, im enjoying the fluff moments...especially the little ones between bella and emmett. definitely make edward find out when she's 13-15, at least he wont have a hard time accepting it. he'd probably freak if she was around 7 or 9. keep up the good work. as for the location, my vote is for London...just because im not so fond of the denali clan.
rosie chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
this was so good i can see it all come together in twilight wow! YOU DID A GREAT JOB! is there a chatper 9?
13,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 876 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 896 .. Last Next »