Reviews for Bella Hale
Eddielover101 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
omg! this is so awsome i love it!

i cant wait for more

update soon

Soro101 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
awesome, amasing, great, spectacular, perfect, all other words that mean that is was awesome! update soon please!
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
This chapter was beyond awesome! ;) I so cannot wait for the next one! :D

andrea-af91 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
so cute!

please continue and update soon!

loveeddie chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
i know, i know it's me but i really like this chapter. I really want edward to be more open to bella and feel trust with her i don't really like his attitude. SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE MEAN BUT I REALLY JUST DON'T CARE FOR HIS PERSONALITY. My opinion at least. not my story sorry if you hate the reviews i give i'm new to the reviewing thing. BYE~!1!1!1!
elvira chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
i so love your story a lot hope you update son...
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
awesome chapter
loveeddie chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
what i've read this story is great. i don't think edward was too ooc because he is always caring and supportive and i love the idea of having a little bella then she falls for edward. But i say always give the girl the benifit of the doubt because i hate it when she falls for him so easily it just doesn't work for me. I think edward should work for what he wants that being bella and she should flirt with other people too. Male him alittle jealous it's funny to see how edward reacts. i hope you read this and take my opinion but if you don't care i can't force you not my story but i just thought i'd give some thoughts of my own... BYE!
dongwoosaurus chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Oh my god! That was THE BEST chapter EVER! Can you update super, super soon? I can't wait!
MgcGurl chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
This story just keeps on getting better and better! Keep on updating! You're a really good writer.
Ella chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
I love this story! I reviewed before the fifth chapter was put up, and I loved that one too! I just wanted to say that you can't find your story on the search thingy, but I don't know why :( I was so happy when I found it on my history! I also wanted to say that I got an account, ilovenessie, (which I really do) and do you have anything to say about writing? Either post before the chapter or PM me please.

Crazy With Happiness chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
haha how can they keep a secret from edward?

loved it!

update soon :D
ALEXXsugar chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Yoko89 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
its getting really good keep wirting waiting for the next chapters

Khlarka2 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
aww thats so sweet :D u did a good job with the characters keep it up! update asap!
13,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 876 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 .. Last Next »