Reviews for Why did I hesitate?
Katharen Silver chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
I agree with you about the Tate thing...however I do think you could continue the story. Kate and Gibbs might be together but Ari is still alive and still wants Kate...so...if you wanted to make this story longer it deffinetly has the potential to be.

If not the ending is awsome...I bet Tony won the bet! lol
Katharen Silver chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Wait...is this a Kate/Ari or Kate/Gibbs...oh well I don't really care either way because your story is amazing. Once again love it.
Katharen Silver chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
WOW! Sexy and dangerous all down in one (kinda short) chapter, sweet.
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
WOW this is wonderful...are you still writing it? I hope so, because it sounds really good.
Perrette13 chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
This was really good, but I would have liked to see it stretched out more...
NCISissnazzy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
awsome
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Ari's still on the loose and that's a good enough reason to force you to continue this story!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
That was very good, glad it was Kibbs :)
dani102 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
I think you did a good job on this story.I hoped to see more Kate/Gibbs moments,but I there is always a next story,right?Don't stop to write.:)Hope to see by you soon.:)
navycis chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
I liked the story.I really hoped for Kibbs end,but Gibbs hugging Kate should be enough.:)Thank you.:)
dg101 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
I liked this story-you know,but the end I feel is a little rushed-not bad,just...for me it happened too quickly-but still,I liked it-both this chapter and the all you for sharing.:)
Rainbow Mango chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Oh. My. God. that is a mean cliffy. your story is really good, your moving it fast, but you have matched everything up. so congratulations on that.

TATE OR NO ROMANCE! i find kibbs creepy...
dragonrider1023 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
OMG! U HAVE TO DO TATE! U ALSO HAVE TO MAKE UR STORIES LONGER. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Great chapter, go Kate! I would prefer a Kibbs if your going to put the romantic side in :)
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I'd actually kinda like to see her (Kate) reflect on the time she spent with Ari, maybe answer the question of why she hesitated...I don't know. But if nothing else please not TATE. Tony belongs with Ziva.