Reviews for Omnigan
Elizabeth Vida chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great start to what will be a good story. You did good with some detail and a little more on what the bloodlines do in action.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was one of the best Chapters I have ever read, can't wait to see what happens next (update soon plz)(can you Plz add Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Anko, Tayuya, Tenten, and Temari to Naruto's Harem Plz?)
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
please update this story very soon.
spike the vampire chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
every team should fight to get naruto to join them but naruto should chose kureni and gias team the hanuros should tell naruto to marry sakura and then get embarresed when he says he has no intrets.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very good start to your fic. I like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
xaki chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
please update also naruto should tell kakaishi something like this with all due repesct sir suck my dick [from how high]
hazardofchaos chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
this is good please update
Cyraxr chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This story has a good amount of humor that it is very funny but it wouldn't hurt if you backed off just a little, but with that said I am looking forward to see where this is going. Please update soon. Signed a fan of Tayuya, Charm Caster, Hinata, Anko, Kurenai, and Temari.
LordGoblinKing chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Update soon this is a good story.
KageSenko chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
wow... its awesome plz keep it up , i liked the 4 modes :), but im wondering if they can seperate?
brad chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
could u not get rid the other story,
ella chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
so wat made you come across this peice of imaginal art ?

write back.
DanteOtaku chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was a great chapter please update as soon possible.

P.s when are you going to update your other storys and can you make this a Harem (Support NaruHarems after all the Bullshit he's been threw he derserves it.)
readadiction chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
very good me like update soon please
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Yea, it's good to have naruto finally take a stand instead of letting people like Kakashi walk all over him just to keep delusions. I think Kakashi can be reformed if he can unstuck himself from his stupid believes.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »