Reviews for Emergency Contact
sibuna826twihard chapter 1 . 1/31
Aw I loved this! So cute!
stepner chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Amazing!
Aelly chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Such a great story ! short but so well written and it seem realistic to me : ) Meredith's reaction and even her calling George and George finally aware of his loss ... great chapter :D
always92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Absolutely beautiful :)
boobear13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I've read this like ten times and it still never gets old. I love the interactions between Mark, Meredith, Derek, and George. Just such a great little scene that would have been perfect in the show. Amazing job!
jellybelly89 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i just read this and loved it!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this is such an awesome story! one of my favs
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Really really intense! I loved it and I adore you're writing style in this one!

You captured meredith really good.

I love your mark and lexie! :)

keep on doing this!
Poroto chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
m

It certainly deserves a part 2... and a 3, maybe a 4 too... who knows? maybe a whole AU?

D

yeah... THAT GOOD )
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I have read this multiple times and every time I read this I wonder, what is the back story? I would love for you to write more on this.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh mu gosh, what a touching story! I love that not only does she want Mark to comfort her (and HE wants to comfort her too), yet she still calls him Dr. Sloan. :)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Excellent story. The way you wrote it is perfect. I can hear Mer's voice in her head and the coversations going on around her as clear as a bell.

The pairing is what drew me in but your style kept me going. Beautifully done!
Kizzy Bloom chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Gah, that was awesome w
CitronPresse chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is really perfect. It would make a wonderful scene on the show. Once again, you have everyone's voice down beautifully. It's a real pleasure to read your work.
ally chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great Mark/Lexie fic, your writing was really top notch. Really enjoying this new couple, would love to see you write more for them! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!