Reviews for Origins
And a happy 2016 to you too
zeltronica chapter 21 . 1/3
Loved it keep it up.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 21 . 1/3
Great update! Its nice to see Mara and Urd hanging out again even if for a short time. And ya, can see some of Hild in Urd, LOL! :)
Happy new Year!
devil-urd chapter 21 . 1/3
So many tasty details compressed into a single chapter! 'Tis glorious!

I loved the interaction between Urd and Marller. How they found each other accent funny after 1 year separated. How Mara grew a spine. Was particulary surprised to see how Urd refered to herself as a goddess in the promise she made. Think it's the first time here in Origins she does that.
The promise itself was so sweet too. Two girls meeting in secret to not let a friendship die out. So much like in real life situations where parents don't approve of someone's background!

The last part had me smiling like an idiot in the middle of the living room. Belldandy singing those lyrics like the innocent child she is was so fitting and out-of-place at the same time.

And did Urd really slaughtered the goat? Or she was in the process of doing so? I bet someone, probably Macha, will still find something unusual in the chaos of her bedroom and wonder if Urd didn't made all that stuff up.
devil-urd chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
This chapter reminded me of GoT, when on book 1 the assassin tries to kill Bran, who's in bed recovering from his fall, with a Valyrian steel knife )

Sooooo...Urd has a doppelganger (sp?).
Wonder who is going to be the one to bring her (it) down ...
zeltronica chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
great update :) thanks. :D

sorry will write a better review once my wrist has healed.
devil-urd chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
Wow, great to see you're still alive... and writing!
This was a very interesting and welcomed update. I hope to read more from you soon. Don't forget to update your other Oh My Goddess fanfic as well! :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
Woot! great update! was a pleasant surprise to see this :D
zeltronica chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
Loved this chapter keep up the good work
zeltronica chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Well took a few, but finally got around to finishing up the story up to this point and I got to say I am looking forward to more.

Keep up the good work. -Zeltronica
poet8034 chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
i liked the chapter... I hope Urd and Hild are reunited and they can stay together that would be awesome since Urd loves her mom and it would something different compared to other stories where they hate each other.
poet8034 chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
I wish Urd was able to stay with Hild. The Almighty One is an arrogant SOB... I HATE HIM
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
lol. a high urd that would be a bit odd to see, but a bit funny. Great update :)
Shinyarcanine45 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Thanks for writing this chapter, it was very fun to read. I have to say that the agurment between Macha and Inanna was hilorious. Inanna reminds me a little bit of Hild, in the way that she likes to joke and play around with people's feelings. XD Urd being high is something I would've never though of. You have some awesome humor in this. Thanks, for also taking time out of your problably busy day to write this. Update soon.