Reviews for Sapphire Scales
LadyIwashi chapter 1 . 2/13
I read this fic on another website before I found it here (so thats why I'm commenting on the first chapter, case you're wondering).
This story made laugh a lot, because of their antics. Like the water fight and especially Kaoru going "Isn't he afraid of me anymore? Lets just put him into my mouth..."
But it's also the kind of story that makes me feel warm and comfortable, which is just just what I needed (although it cost me some hours of my sleep, reading it...).
Kenshin felt al little OOC but he was still well written and believable. Kaoru was just on spot, I loved her.
kaoruca chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
Lovely chapter. Somehow they have changed roles. She is the one reluctant to believe that she can be loved. Well, in fact they both are
kaoruca chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
kaoruca chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Oh, I lime it a lot. And thanks for the advice, mom XD
kaoruca chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Wonderful story. I love it. I thought it was Kaoru as its behaviour is so alike. Can't stop reading
Exoventure chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
I love this story so much! I can't believe I never reviewed it!
This story got me on the path to reading all of samurai X, got me to write Fanfictions of my own, and it just changed my life in general. So in that kind of way, Thank you XD for writing this! Thank you!
twinbuster2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Keep up the amazing work
skalblaka chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
You story and writing are beautiful. I cried and laughed at your story and felt it on a very personal note. Thank you so very much for writing this. Thank you.
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Awesome! I have to admit that I did not expect much from the summary.. But Man, that was such a sweet read! XD

I knew I wasn't the only one who'd would lament on Kaoru losing her dragon forever! Yay! I guess this is a sort of pay back to the sorceress. Her little plan kind of benefited Kaoru to a great extent!

Kenshin won't be stuck as an adorable little pet fox now. He also gets to be a dragon! Yay for him!

Great ending! Kudos! Thank you for sharing! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Kenshin's a fox? Huh, I always thought he'd be something feline.. or a wolf.. but maybe that's just me over indulging in were fics. Cat it is! XD

Kaoru's has an inner dragon! Whoa, awesome. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Aww.. That was a sweet chapter. KK fan service! LOL, The miming was certainly funny.. and the way Kenshin was trying to explain it to the farmer was funny. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Not only had they played in the lake! But they also indulged themselves in playing charades! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Aw.. They're so sweet. It's fun to see Kenshin being man-handled..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Even as a dragon.. Kenshin is still wary of Kaoru's cooking..XD

I understand Kenshin's confusion, but the interaction is so much fun. Oh goodness me.. Really Kenshin, did you need to point that one out? To a girl? XD

Looks like despite his idiotic tendencies, Himura can be sharp to deduce certain things about Kaoru. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Kenshin's a adorable.. Reminds me of a puppy you try to keep from following you inside the house. .XD