Reviews for Faith Finds Out I: Answers
Micktrex chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Well that looks final. lol

Interesting concept. The whole German thing was a bit random and the valkyr translation key was irritating to keep going down too but i managed to work out most of what he was saying without it so it's not too big a pain.

I like how you set this during season 8 and mentioned satsu. Off to read faith finds out 2 now.

Mike
warm-up01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
you're one of the few authors who i think can write angst well. and in the way your sentences are constructed.

nice job.
blanko chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
you never fail to impress... love all the stories you !clap clap!
shygirl926 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. Why in the hell does this not have more reviews? This is the best "Faith Finds Out" fic I've read! But I'll be damned if it didn't just rip my heart out...
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
wow! that was amazing. really really great and amazing. thanks :)
spashley20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
sad, depressing end. nicely done.
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
0o0o my gOD! Thiz waz such a sad story. Very awesome though. I waz on the egde the whole time. An when Giles reacted like that, WOW! CAnt believe that happened. an Buffy really ended uo killin Faith this time. Wicked intense story! Awesome. luved it. Saddest part though, when Faith barly getz out "love you" to Buffy. Anywayz luved the story!
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This was extremely sad, but good. I would so read more of this series. _
missingviolet chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
oh my! wonderfully written and soo full of angst!

poor poor faith..

u really like to torture here huh?

GReat story!
eventide89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
First review? Huzzah, I hope so! Well, I think you just broke my heart a bit o.O A big bit. That was absolutely amazing. I love the way you write, its has real feeling to your plot lines are great, which just adds to the feel of it all :P I really hope to read more from you very very soon :)