Reviews for Occlumency at Grimmauld Place
Please update I love this story soooooooooooooooo much
untiltheend chapter 1 . 6/26
My goodness, what a disgusting little story you have up here. The portrayal of rape as "amusing" and/or "mocking" is quite frankly, disturbing and sick in every way possible. You either don't have an actual clue what rape is and the trauma it induces or you do know and think that it's okay.

There are limits to what is okay to write. BDSM is considered sex for example and okay to write as amusing and even mocking because it is consensual. Both people have agreed. Rape is not okay to portray in that manner because it is not sex, it is abuse. One person did not consent and had it forced on them, it isn't okay.

Please rethink what you write.
The Lost Rogue chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
This is so weird yet I'm really enjoying it.I know it's not complete but I don't have a problem with that.I'm laughing and I forget why I started to begin with.I can't explain why I like it I just do! xD
Haneko Takahashi chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
?! HARRY IS 15! lolz
Padfoot chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Sirius would NEVER do that to Harry in a million years! This story was rather sickening to read, I cannot picture Sirius ever doing that.h
Fire chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I was raped... This is absolute crap.
story2tell chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
This is disturbing and you are sick.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Siriusfan23 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
that was some story line! would love to find out what happens next.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Okay. Sirius is Harry's godfather, NOT his grandfather.

Try paying more attention to what you read or write, okay?
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Was this funny? no. was there sincere affection and comfort? no. did the characters actually remain the same thoughout the 4 chapters? nope(sirius compltely changed his tune from 1 chap to the next) was it mocking? yeah, i'll give you that but certainly not in the way you're implying. Unfortunately there are sickos and disturbed (unknowing) children out there who are treated and actually 'accept' such treatment as the norm...so no, if this fic is supposed to be a mock of rape and corporal punishment when used in the HP setting (there are certainly enough of them out there!) I can tell you right now it failed.

You did warn me, yes, but I've read worse so i guess what i'm really trying to say is...you're writing was coherent and detailed, a definite crack fic with skewed characters but as you said good mannerism use (for the most part). Sorry, but I didn't get any enjoyment; humor, angst or otherwise from this, only a feeling of relief that this was meant to be crack fic...because if it was supposed to be a serious thing I'd be wondering right now if you're one of the poor sods I described above.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I'm sorry but this is sickening.

I don;t have anything against corporal punishment in stories (you'll find it in some of mine) but for you to even try and portray the RAPE and PHYSICAL ABUSE (whipping) of a 15 YEAR OLD BOY IN A "MOCKING WAY". I know you sad not to complain as you gave us 'ample heads up' but there is NO WAY RAPE CAN BE HUMOROUS, GO ASK A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

You can write a crack-fic with CP, I don't care...

BUT RAPE?

Discipline is supposed to be administered in a loving manner to children so that they can learn from their mistakes, not as a warm-up to their godfather's performing acts that will get them thrown in jail.

You can tell me you warned me but that is SICK,

Have you ever met someone who's sexually abused, listened to their stories? Or are you just going on your assumption that you can laugh at hypothetical rape in a fanfiction?

That's disgusting. Your story doesn't contain any discipline because none of it is loving or administered to teach a lesson, it is abuse because Snape wishes to humiliate and Sirius is acting in a incredibly illegal manner.
GinnyPotter4evr chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Okay i should not like this but i do! Please update
laura-amyyy23 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
I shouldnt like this but I do.

Are you ever going to continue this?

Can you make Harry very childlike sometimes with Sirius washing him and sitting on his knee like you did when he dressed Harry?

x
Jldaniel chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
this is not exactly what i had in mind when i read it... i just cant see Sirius doing that, other then that its good.