Reviews for When Walls Come Crashing Down
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Loved this! beautiful story!
Sparkleyangel chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
I love your story :)
The-Basses chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Oh my i love this fic
Trosev chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
Okay, I love this story, too! So, so, so good! I am so glad you wrote it... gives such a different perspective of the characters than the show and I enjoyed it so much. Thank you for writing!
Stephycats7785 chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Hi I wanted to say that I love this story! I tried to review yesterday but my computers being weird so I used my iPod. I wanted to let you know that you mentioned hepatitis and I actually have hep c from a blood transfusion at birth but back to what I was saying I like it when authors mention it in stories because it brings about awareness so kudos for that and your an amazing writer so keep up the great work :]
RedheadObsession chapter 20 . 2/26/2010
Love it!
Mich chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
all i can say is...

WOW!

Seriously, you are amazing!

Nice work!
smartin555 chapter 20 . 5/28/2009
really good...loved this story...cant wait 2 read the sequal!
smartin555 chapter 19 . 5/28/2009
OMG! thats SO sad:( but good chapter
Lady-Rubens chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
well, I guess I should thank you for an amazing story.

Blair is such an amazing person here. She stands by him through anything just as she said. And Chuck? Although in the beginning he was reluctant to admit the fact that he loves her and that he can rely on her, confide in her, then step by step he realizes his mistakes and finds a way to let her into his world.

I really enjoyed the plot (although i will admit it was not the most elaborate story i've ever read). And you definitely have the ability to perfectly describe feelings, moods, places. Just everything. Be proud of that.

Plus i really burst into laughter a few times.

Nicely done.
flipped chapter 17 . 4/19/2009
'..but there is one person who can read you like an open book. And she likes the story.'

best line. i can't resist to post a review on this chapter. greatest so far. and yeah. i'm guilty of being a silent reader. i got curious of this installment since i started reading the sequel. and i pretty much put that off for the mean time to finish this. :)
mrs. westwick3 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
hey,

I read your whole story today, and I just wanted to tell you that it was one of the best i've read. I love how you showed Chuck relying on Blair after his father dies, since he sadly hasnt done that in the show :(. I'm still crying from that last scene with chuck and his mother. I re-read it like ten times. I am a complete Chair fan, and I hope you write some more!
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
OMFG.

*-*

I LOVE THIS.

SERIOUSLY.

IT WAS SO TOUCHY AND LOVELY.

It's so nice when a person who shows he/she's strong in the outside is actually vulnerable.

I LUV BLAIR HERE SO MUCH! AND OF COURSE CHUCK!

CHair Forever!

i read this in one sitting and now it's 12 am. my parents r getting mad but who effin cares? i need to review on this amazing story!

CHAIR 4EVAH.
iluvmint chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I like this story, but I just have to point out one thing it is called AWOL (absence without leave) not a-wall;)
EnglandOCfan chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
Oh my god

fantastic story

fantastic chapter!

You must do a future fic

this is simply amazing!