Reviews for Puppet's Treasure
Lunardragon33 chapter 8 . 2/25
this is awesome please update soon
Lonely Little Dri chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love this idea, amd the way this was written as well! I'm new to sasosaku!

Thanks for the welcome to it!,
Sakura216
princessnightmares chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
this so cute but who is the other cloaked plz!update soon this story is so BEAST!
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I love this story! :D is Sasori going to be evil the whole time or will he change? Can't wait till you update!
oOo Cherry Blossom oOo chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
*puppy eyes* moar pwz? D:
Shweet Puffball chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god! This was an awesome story, and so cute! You should make one where Sasori has to save Sakura! Keep up the awesome work!
kindalkiddwashere chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
added!1
Nadeshiko Maihime chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Oh wow I love this story. I mean it has all the action and romance that I want from a story. I can't wait to read the next chapter and so on and so forth. If you could see me now, you would think I have problems. But I don't , I just know when I see a great story. Keep up the super job that your doing with this.;) ;D
Lady Crystine Rayne chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
wow this is a very indulging story but i wonder who sakura will go with in the end? oh please keep up the good work!
SweetDarkSilence chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Last chapter Sasori said they needed 10 items, but in this chapter, Ryou says they need 5, which is it?
Kai Turner chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
omg please update soon i can't wait to read on what happens next
Eternal Grey chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
I'm sorry but it got too weird. I loved it but then it kinda went odd in the last two chapters. Maybe you could use the new idea in another fanfic instead of changing the plot of this one so much? It was very good, amazing even! but I can't read anymore. I'm sorry.
DeeaE chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
i love it
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
BUWHAHAHA I LOVE IT SO PLEZ UPDATE SOON!
TheNarator chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
oh! sasori's trying to get sakura back! possessive, me likey! teheheh, sasori should try to seduce her again, or like, put some kind of love spell on her! ooh, jealousy!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »