Reviews for No Words for This
janice26 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow, I almost cried reading this one... :( I love how you convey those emotions without exaggerating on dean's or sam's behaviour, it keeps the story realistic - which makes it even sadder...
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh god what this is terrible I was eating a cookie and I legitimately feel sick now man so many feels I can't oh god
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
AW it broke my heart too! then it started to re-form and they ripped the feckin band aid off!

omg i loved this!

absoloutley amazing x

amyblair chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Totally love this!

My favorite line? Got to be:

He didn’t usually litter. But this seemed to be a day for shattering.

Sam just couldn't let it go. Loved the repetition of the "30 years" and Dean just not able to listen to it anymore and then the second breakdown.

Nice, nice, nice job.
Katiki chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Sometimes I wonder if Show leaves us hanging with our tattered hearts flapping in the wind just to send fanfic writers scurrying to their keyboards to give us beautiful and satisfying stories such as this. Thanks for this-I really needed for Dean to get a hug from Sam.
Elflocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
ow... that... yeah. Very good. *flails*
radekris chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Exactly what I wanted to do when I watched this episode...Wrap my arms around Dean and hold tight until he stopped crying! Thanks for writing what I wanted to see.
Wen1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wonderful ! I wish the show write a scene like this, and don't carry on with a too normal dean
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
It had to be bad. It had to have broken him and damaged him forever. Dean's experience was more than I imagined and more poignant than anything I could have anticipated. Like a lot of moments in SPN between the brothers, there are no words spoken but their body language and their eyes tell it all. Excellent job with this addition to the ep.
Onari chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Thanks for that, babe! We so needed something ELSE after that episode!

Love xx
riquitv chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
bua, thanks, great fic, really, i love that episode but i would have liked to see the brothers hug. Thanks for sharing this story :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow. That was beautifully written. Some great lines in here: "Dean wanted to leave this behind them, as if this anonymous patch of Kentucky road could soak up the memories he’d spilled, could trap them here, hold them until the Winchester boys escaped." And: "He didn’t usually litter. But this seemed to be a day for shattering."

And such emotion-this literally brought a tear to my eye.

Well done!
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This episode was fantastic, and Sam crying behind Dean was almost the death of me. And can Jensen Ackles act. But there should have been a hug, a hand on the shoulder, a word or something. I would have loved to see this. Would have made me cry harder of course... but would have been so worth it. Lovely tag.

trecebo chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OMGoobers! Not that I know the back story to this particular episode, which I will IMDb shortly, but OMGoob!

Now I'm updated and MAN ALIVE! Schnikes! WORDS IN ALL CAPS! LOTS OF THESE!

Now wonder you were crying. That was rough. Poor Dean. Poor Sam. Yikes.
Jill chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you...The scene was heart wrenching and you are right no words...I am in your debt for this fic because I agree with you. Some in the fandom think Sam should of hugged him. I argue that as do if you are a fan do you not know these characters? You are so right Dean would have ran. Jensen hit it out of the ballpark and I am glad I was there for the homerun.