Reviews for I Love Her, And So Do You
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I liked this alot, It was extremly sad but the parts you said about harry having everything and Ron Needing her more, i'm glad you touched on that its one of the reasons i've known they'd end up together, I think your organization is fine, its a suicide note after all, thoughts aren't supposed to be too well planned and run smoothly, things seemed like he was writing everything in more of a thought proccess. anyhow I Liked this.
HG Wannabe chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
You read Tamora Pierce? Oh, you're so cool!
Anyways, this is really sad and depressing and even though it's a good piece of writing, I still can't believe you put this up! I am totally a Harry/Hermione shipper, but that doesn't mean I want Ron to commit suicide!
Okay, I know I said that this was a good piece of writing, and it is, but there are a few problems I have with this. One, your orgnizational skills are HORRID! The ideas are just colliding all over each other. While you may try to defend this with the excuse that you're ideas are coming too fast for you to put them all down on paper, you could still take the time to sort them out. Of course, that may also be because you wanted it to be like that, 'cause you think that someone's last thoughts ARE all jumbled together like that, but you know what, I think I'm thinking too much. (Huh, how ironic is THAT last statement?)
Berryl chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Gee...that really IS depressing. I mean...yeah. Okay. Well, you said angst, and I agree with you! Okay, well, that's as much criticism as I can offer for now. One note: "Than," used in the context of your story, should be spelled T-H-E-N. Ta for now.

Your constructive critic,

Berryl Salinger
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
*tear* That was so sad and sweet. He doesn't die,does he? I hope not. That was really touching and sweet. It could actually come from Ron himself.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
WOW! *sniff* Now that's a depressing story, but don't get me wrong, I loved it! It was great.
Baz chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Aww...Poor Ron
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
So sad yet so lovely. I luv this story carry on!