Reviews for Cloaked
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
lol...nice. swiping tony's prize sounds like something ziva would do.
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lol, great end to the story
Keiko the Merry chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Great story, you ended it very well! This is one of my favorite episodes but it definitely could've use more McAbby. You stay really true the characters, and I like that best in a fanfiction.
iamscully chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
enjoyed this. especially liked the coin bit at the end, pretty funny. i wonder if the coin will ever come up again in a future show...seems like something tony might brag about. :)

you need to write more ncis!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
A great story. Very good.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
this was really cute- you did a good job with this- and yeah i wanted more in that mcabby scene- i loved tiva- lotsof angsty goodness andi loved mcabby- tim had faith- i just widh we could get mcabby again too- oh well- at least we get some good moments
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
loved it! fantastic job!
radnessISbadness chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
oh mcgee and abby. love them. i vote to get them back together. we all know tony and ziva will eventually, why not them? cool insight into mcabby. rad

-ryan
Frogster chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was funny! I agree, McGee and Abby should have had a longer scene. And Ziva should've planted one on Tony while she had the chance. I guess I'm not the only one who thought that the elevator scene had some hidden meanings!

Hooray for Tiva and McAbby!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I really liked this little story

It does plug in some holes nicely!