Reviews for The Shining One
Terriermon3908 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
I know who Hitomi's deus is. Your OC, Tanaka. Wait... If he's is an angel, why did you interdouce him as a student at the school? Momentai! My worst case! Almost as bad as the time that author waited 2 years to update... don't ask... but it's Tanaka, right? If I'm right it proves momemtai, I'm AWESOME at figuring things out! Luved it!
Momentai! Bye!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Awesome eight chapters. Cool. A masterpiece.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Such a terrible shame this seems to have been abandoned. Following just in case.
Gamera68 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Duhn- duhn- duhn!

Interesting choice for a twist :)
Gamera68 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013

Nice crossover story. :)
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Hatoko wasn't THAT at the end of this chapter! -
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I Like the "Magic Knight Rayearth" refrence. :3 "A-teena" Too cute!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
I think I figured it out! Hitomi used to be Elain!
Baughn chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Oh, nice twist. :D

As for Hikaru's emotions.. I think she doth protest too much. She may not have them in the traditional sense, but I'm pretty sure she has an equivalent. "Can't a girl have fun", indeed.
Baughn chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You'd think they'd never heard of backups.

You didn't really need to add some kind of "soul" just to increase the tension, the story would work quite well without it. Also, I just plain don't believe in souls, and copying a computer program is /trivial/.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Okay, this is a good story. I knew Chobits and Angelic Layer were actually within the same timeline, but I've never seen a fanfic where the two series were bridged. This makes things really interesting to me so I hope you'll pick this story up again and finish it. It really grabbed my attention.
XStylus chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Fantastic and fascinating story. I very much look forward to reading more. I hope you plan to continue it. :)
Wolfman-053 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
This chapter makes me think that the VA used for Hikaru's voice by that professor is/was Megumi Hayashibara.
Nightrose1 chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
This is a cool story but i wish you would put more of Wizard in it. Please keep writing it I look forward to reading more. P.s. Is there realy a sequal for angelic layer if so what is it called ?
Queensarrow chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Lots of stories I would like to see you finish.

Add this one to the list.