Reviews for My Mummy
Completely Different chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
For its short length, this really is beautiful. While its sad to think of Donna, telling stories about a man she can't even remember, there's something some beautiful about her sharing them with her child.
anemix chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was really sweet, and a unique take on the storyline. I like it, especially the child's voice.

(\/)

I like it!
incanted chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I'm so hoping that this is Donna. Pretty sad. 5/5
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aww ) I can just picture a little kid doing that xD

I wonder who "My Mummy" was. I (for some weird reason) pictured her as Donna but maybe it's because of that "makes it out that she can't be bothered." line; made me think of the CT show. *iz random*

Anyway, this was so cute! xD
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh that's beautiful. Really beautiful. Well done!
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I like this.

It's slightly ambiguous, as to who "Mummy" is - - Donna? - then it would obviously be her remembering without realising and so on ...

But before I read this, I assumed she was Rose, and the whole "My mummy sometimes cries when she’s finished her story, but when I ask her why she says she doesn’t know ..." thing was her in part rejecting her 'happy' ending, which would fit in with the lack of a long coat (but then the child in question would obviously know what the Doctor looked like) ... and then that "Daddy" was the human Doc., encouraging her to hold on to their adventures by writing about them.

Either way, it was really interesting, in an excellent way! The blurb made me not expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Plate Captain chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh, this is terribly adorably sweet!
adodcefa chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i know that i've been asked this before: is it Donna?
cat2772 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow that's so good. Is it Donna?
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw, this is really good just it is. Is it supposed to be Donna?
ChellusAuglerie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw. THat wasadorable. Have you read Tomorrow's Time? It's similar...
DemonicK chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Forced or not, I'm glad you wrote it. It's a very beautiful and cherishable little story. In fact, I would love to see some expansion on it, but even ifnot, I'm glad to have had the chance to read this tiny gem. :)
Bubblegum Shoes chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is so awesome! I love how it's one of the Doctor's comapanion's daughters, but which companion is it? I'm leaning towards Rose, but anyway, this is so going to my favorites. Oh, and cool new profile too! 8D