Reviews for Force Bond: Imperial Pride
Pureblood-Slytherins chapter 1 . 5/27
What happened to you? You wrote the best Luke/Vader fan fictions ever. Please come back!
Fenice chapter 11 . 4/25
it has been a long time but... due to discussion with friends i remembered this série and read it again. i forgot Many Good things many characters development and i really enjoy reading the whole set again. i had the feeling i should tell you before moving To the last part...
Groundwalker chapter 1 . 2/22
I have been trying to put off the last installment of the series for awhile now, because I wasn't quite ready to let it go. So I looked for other fanfics and I kept comparing them to yours. You portray Vader so well, not too caring not too harsh. A common flaw for SW fanfictions.
So I finally came back to it, and read it all in about an hour and a half. I'm sitting here alone staring at my ceiling because I'm in denial that this whole series is over. It is my favorite SW book of all time, and I'm having such a hard time coping that it's over.
You'll probably never read this, and that's ok, but I hope you know you've been the only reason I've been getting out of bed everyday . Just to see what Luke managed to do this time and see what famous lecturer Vader has for the day. I suppose I'll never find another fanfiction as beautifully crafted as this one, that's good I think. For I'll always remember it and cherish the fanfiction that changed my life. In another way I wish it wasn't good, so then I could stop comparing your character's to others.
I guess, long story short, if you happen to wake up one day and feel the need to write more to this elegant series— I insist you do such that. Thank you so much.

-Darth Denist
GGMK chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
Whoops, I reviewed all your other Star Wars fics, but I never got around to reviewing this one.

At this point, what more if there to say? Your writing is strong (especially with Vader and Luke), I love the family relationships, and action scenes are exciting. Everyone feels "real" in your stories.

I'm kinda bummed that this is your final Star Wars fic, but it was a fun journey.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
I will never get tired of that one line where Vader threatens people ("I am about to entrust you with something of infinite value to me") (putting that here cause I forgot to mention it last time). It's too cute I can't handle the fluff X3 Precious little homicidal maniac X333
Anyway, review the actual story you just read, Mugetsu. I really like Ben's character, so it was nice to get to learn a little more about him. And I'm glad the droids had a bigger role in this one; I love them too :3
Reading chapters of this got me through the 60 pages of American history I had to read for uni. Thank you.
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
Doctor Leeson is right. Luke had changed him.
The Hope Lions chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
I still love this series more than life itself. but it made me sad. Knowing Ben survives this but dies anyway kills me. it just kills me.
MusicMelis chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
Love, love, love all these stories! Please write more someday!
Brievel chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
"Oh, sure. Where do I sign up?" Cracked me up so badly. xD And Vader's ponderings on the halves of the problem. xD
ksecc1 chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Your description of Vader is awesome. He clearly cares about Luke and is doin his best in an I winnable situation. (at least, long term). His clueless hypocrisy is so funny and yet he's still all evil and terrifying. So many fics of this type either have Luke horrifically abused or make Vader into a pansy. I love how you balance both sides of the coin. Your writing has clearly progressed since you originally wrote your series. Thanks for writing this.
Jambee chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Force Bond: Imperial Pride: Another great story with Vader and young Luke. I find myself frequently laughing out loud at the humor in your stories. I like how no matter what Luke seems to do - from writing the essay to ending up with the Rebellion, Vader never seems to mad with him.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
lovely ending.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I have a bad feeling about this trip, things hardly ever go well for Luke and Ben when they make plans or fly on strange ships. Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I love how you are showing Luke slowly growing up and how he is starting to understand more about his father's role in the empire. I hope they are able to find the droids soon.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/30/2013