Reviews for Force Bond: Imperial Pride
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 2/23
I will never get tired of that one line where Vader threatens people ("I am about to entrust you with something of infinite value to me") (putting that here cause I forgot to mention it last time). It's too cute I can't handle the fluff X3 Precious little homicidal maniac X333
Anyway, review the actual story you just read, Mugetsu. I really like Ben's character, so it was nice to get to learn a little more about him. And I'm glad the droids had a bigger role in this one; I love them too :3
Reading chapters of this got me through the 60 pages of American history I had to read for uni. Thank you.
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 2/17
Doctor Leeson is right. Luke had changed him.
The Hope Lions chapter 11 . 1/16
I still love this series more than life itself. but it made me sad. Knowing Ben survives this but dies anyway kills me. it just kills me.
MusicMelis chapter 11 . 1/3
Love, love, love all these stories! Please write more someday!
Brievel chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
"Oh, sure. Where do I sign up?" Cracked me up so badly. xD And Vader's ponderings on the halves of the problem. xD
ksecc1 chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Your description of Vader is awesome. He clearly cares about Luke and is doin his best in an I winnable situation. (at least, long term). His clueless hypocrisy is so funny and yet he's still all evil and terrifying. So many fics of this type either have Luke horrifically abused or make Vader into a pansy. I love how you balance both sides of the coin. Your writing has clearly progressed since you originally wrote your series. Thanks for writing this.
Jambee chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Force Bond: Imperial Pride: Another great story with Vader and young Luke. I find myself frequently laughing out loud at the humor in your stories. I like how no matter what Luke seems to do - from writing the essay to ending up with the Rebellion, Vader never seems to mad with him.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
lovely ending.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I have a bad feeling about this trip, things hardly ever go well for Luke and Ben when they make plans or fly on strange ships. Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I love how you are showing Luke slowly growing up and how he is starting to understand more about his father's role in the empire. I hope they are able to find the droids soon.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I can't wait to see how he writes the essay. Great father-son conversation, and I thought you were spot-on regarding Vader's beliefs and thoughts about democracy. Well done.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
LOL I am a chicken, I would probably act like that girl and put 5 badges on too, the empire is a pretty scary place. Luke is pretty naive.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Artoo was great, he is such a loyal friend.
korrigan1112 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I enjoyed myself immensely. I really loved your stories and I hope you will write more of them.