Reviews for Force Bond: Imperial Pride
Jambee chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Force Bond: Imperial Pride: Another great story with Vader and young Luke. I find myself frequently laughing out loud at the humor in your stories. I like how no matter what Luke seems to do - from writing the essay to ending up with the Rebellion, Vader never seems to mad with him.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
lovely ending.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I have a bad feeling about this trip, things hardly ever go well for Luke and Ben when they make plans or fly on strange ships. Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I love how you are showing Luke slowly growing up and how he is starting to understand more about his father's role in the empire. I hope they are able to find the droids soon.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I can't wait to see how he writes the essay. Great father-son conversation, and I thought you were spot-on regarding Vader's beliefs and thoughts about democracy. Well done.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
LOL I am a chicken, I would probably act like that girl and put 5 badges on too, the empire is a pretty scary place. Luke is pretty naive.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Artoo was great, he is such a loyal friend.
korrigan1112 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I enjoyed myself immensely. I really loved your stories and I hope you will write more of them.

Shadowmistress13 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
I ADORE your Force Bond series. Always have and always will! My only hope is that you'll continue adding interludes here and there.

Your universe teems with possibilities! Luke (being brought up on a desert planet) and having to learn how to swim! The school having a field trip where Luke can finally show off his "desert-survival" skills! Us readers getting to see one of Luke's Gymanstics Tournaments. Or what Luke did with those binders he pocketed back on "Empire Day!"

I DO hope you'll write more! Your work is brilliant! : D

SM13
TheReader chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Can I just say how much I love the dynamic and the universe you've created? I really hope that you continue to write Force Bond fic!
GenX-Revolution chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
I love you. Marry me! I do not care if you are man, woman, ant or a molehill. I love the way you write, characterization, plot twisters, emotional rollercoasters. You write better than most published authors. I have read few fanfiction stories with such high standard in storytelling and how every small plot is subtle and finely woven into a more larger and intricate plot and still manage to capture the essence of the Star Wars franchise and remain true to it.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Phew! I finished them all! And I thoroughly enjoyed them all. :D I love the itricate culture you paint in your stories. Nicely done.
x chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love you. Really, I do. I'd love to see more works from you. But I understand if real life is too demanding. Just know you have MANY fans that would support you if you decided to write another story. You're an amazing author.

Much love.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Your trooper commander was just so cute at the very end, there. I really wanna hug him! :)