Reviews for Paradise Lost
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
YOu bring such a fresh perspective with Edward's POV. It is really the one I want to hear. I wanted to know what Edward was thinking. Thanks for this and your other stories. I would have liked to know also what he was thinking during her vivid dream. I think it would make a great follow-up to this.
ICanCTheFuture chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
I love it of course! :) Have you seen Twilight yet? ... O.O I'm seeing it on Monday, so if you have, do not tell! :D
elyse.s2 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
this was extremely good. i think the next part you should do could be when bella is changed and the stuff that comes after that.

your a really good writer.
Scrappin-Mastiff-Mom chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Another GREAT job ! I'm going to have to see what else you've written and give it a read. I like your writing style. Thanks for sharing your great stories, and keep up the good writing.
Scrappin-Mastiff-Mom chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh Wow - I think this is a great angsty piece and very well written. You really captured his character and his thoughts seemed realistic and right on target. Can't wait to read the next section!
PenName76 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Loved this. Please write more from Edward's perspective. I think you captured him perfectly. Great job!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10